95 camaro

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  95 camaro

How much would you pay for a 95 camaro z28 with 120k miles.

posted by  redredd

Your a little on the general side, 6-spd or auto, t-tops ? How's the overall condition ? Fully loaded up or missing power options, leather ? Give me some extra details and I can give you an accurate retail value. (I am a certified auto dealer) :thumbs:

posted by  ode94

It's an automatic, it' doesn't have leather interior. The driver's seat is ripped. Only one owner. From what I know there aren't any serious problems, however he wanted to trade it in and they only offered him $400. He's willing to sell it to me for $1,000. I'm just trying to find out if i'm the ignorant one or he is.

posted by  redredd

Also,the exterior is in very good condition.

posted by  redredd

As long as ir's a decent car, get your azz over there and buy it ! The car is worth anywhere from 2200 to 3800$$$$$$ Tough to put a value on something I haven't seen but a grand is a steal !

posted by  ode94

Thank you.

posted by  redredd

If you don't buy it, then I will.

posted by  Godlaus

I'm gonna buy it. I just have to wait until he finds a truck to replace it. I'm hoping he doesn't talk to anyone else or realize that it is worth more!!!

posted by  redredd

Did you check the value on kbb.com?

posted by  ed_7702

I checked N.A.D.A and gave him a sight unseen value, Kelley Blue Book's value's are not that accurate. N.A.D.A is what the registry of motor vehicles uses for vehicle sales tax values. Plus Kelley is not regional, it's a generalized evaluation. Trust me certain cars are worth differnt amounts depending on where you are in the US. :2cents:

posted by  ode94

I tried Kelley but it kept saying that the server wasn't available, so I didn't get through.

posted by  redredd

I found out more about the car. It says its a z28 but it only has a v6. Isn't a z28 suppose to have a v8? When he went to trade it in they only offered him $400. Is this still a good deal? It runs well but I just don't understand why they would only offer him $400. :screwy: :ohcrap:

posted by  redredd

it still is a good deal, even if it s a v6.

posted by  jdubya

The time of year has a lot to do with trade in/retail valuations of sports cars, in the dead of winter this camaro is not worth as much to a dealer as it would be in the spring/summer. The dealers don't want to sit on a car that won't sell till the spring unless he can steal it from the customer. I still think even with the 6cyl it's still worth a $ 1,000. If it's in good shape as you described, buy it then sell it for $ 1,800 to $ 2,500, and try to find a 8cyl. Z28 is an option package, so it doesn't need to be a 8cyl to be a z28. :wink2:

posted by  ode94

Thank you for your help. :clap: Everytime I saw camaro z28 it said 8cyl. I didn't know it was optional.

posted by  redredd

Your Message