2.8L to 5.7 87 camaro

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  2.8L to 5.7 87 camaro

2.8L to 5.7L in a 87 camaro, all i want to know is how to make it pass smog.... that was my question

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Nobody knows

posted by  xCaMaRox67

nope.

posted by  GreekWarrior

asdfASDASDFASDF

posted by  xCaMaRox67

What makes me an "import fag", is it cause I like japanese performance cars better then american push-rods?

posted by  GreekWarrior

:smoke: :hi: :orglaugh: :clap: :wink2:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

I didn't try to answer the question..... and drifting is a real sport, it takes skill.

P.S An R32 GT-R would kill a camaro.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Bull Sh*t thats all i have to say

posted by  xCaMaRox67

This is going nowhere

posted by  ToCkS

so will an STI...

posted by  mirot

whatever this has nothing do with my question thanks for all the help i exspected to much from this web site, nothing but a bunch of dorks that think they know shit about cars, go eat some rice.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Go home and play with your little push-rod.

posted by  GreekWarrior

you stupid bastard i am home, do you even know what a push-rod is dip shit? oh wait im sorry thats to high tech for this web site

posted by  xCaMaRox67

get your head outta your butt. A r32 would probably beat many camaros, especially yours which from your question only has a 2.8L. I'd have to say I love domestic cars over any other, but you are just being pinheaded. Anyways so far as the swap.... the 5.7L was not made for cars during the 3rd generation, so I am not sure if it would fit, although with enough work I'd think technically there is enough space, but the work may be incredible, I'd say it would be easier to swap to the 3rd gen v8, which was a 5.0L.

posted by  Flame Roller

I prefer to be called a wanker if that's ok? :smoke:

I have to say a 2.8 litre is hardly a match for a ..... well just about anything really, let alone an R32. :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

You stupid little douche bag motherf*cker. If you're so all knowing about cars, why are you even here asking such a simple question. I live on the other side of the country and I know the answer. But then I can read and spell words with more than one syllable unlike wannabe twinkies like you.

Maybe if you didn't have your head shoved so far up your stretchmarked asshole you'd be able to read the regulations concerning the swap published by the CARB. Do you even know what the acrynom CARB stands for? Probably not. Maybe if your mommy would let you use the phone you could call the DMV and ask someone.

You are a microcosm of everything wrong with online forums and a cum guzzling compulsive masturbator to boot. You are a worthless and insignificant piece of manure. Please go back to your www.iamadumbf*ck.com forum and leave us alone.

posted by  vwhobo

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  windsonian

Laughing my ass off, i was waiting for someone to own him, good work hobo my sentiments exactly, You douchebag, you do not speak for domestic guys so please just.....die :fu:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

:laughing: Nice Hobo.

posted by  GreekWarrior

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: damnit it just looks like i got told damn, sucks for me, oh well. shit happaneds. man im speachless you got me good!.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

you ****ing fool

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Just curious why did you edit 2 of your posts to this:

Which was this:

And this one:

Which was this:

Why?

posted by  GreekWarrior

Uhh, just to get one thing straight.. Third Gen F-bodies DID have 5.7's (350's) in a lot of the z28's and Trans Am's. They were introduced in (a guesstimate) 1987-89, somewhere in there.

However, sadly the 5.7's in the third gen didn't come with manual transmissions, because at the time, their tranny's coulnd't take the torque. :D

posted by  CoRPS

because im a stupid little douche bag motherf*cker can't you read?

posted by  xCaMaRox67

wow man that was harsh, that got me real bad! :cussing:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Does it say any where on this forum, that i know everything about cars?? does it say that??, cause if it doesn't then you got your head in your ass and can't read right. what the fu*K does an acrynom carb have anything to do with cars? oh by the way you spelled it wrong its ACRONYM you dumb Fu*K.

"But then I can read and spell words with more than one syllable unlike wannabe twinkies like you" yea you can really spell right!!! looks like we got a winner here.

And again what the Fu*k does this have anything to do with my question?? is it that you don't know so you resault in makeing fun of someone, this web site is nothing but little immature dumb shits like you trying to make yourself feel better by talking shit on a web site. haha why don't you go to www.iFU*Kmysister.com and let us big boys talk about cars!!

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Wow, you are the bright one, aren't you. It only took you six days to develop that "come back". Lifetime tip of the day, don't look for a job in emergency services.

BTW, I enjoy that web site because I f*ck your sister too. :thumbs: Sorry about the stretch marks on her lips. Have fun "big boy".

posted by  vwhobo

Aw, Hobo, Camero boy is just pissed because he doesn't know how to do an engine swap and is stuck with a small... "motor".

posted by  srober32

a civic will beat a camaro..

posted by  CarEXPERT

This is all you have to say, thats it?? out of everything i said you can't come up with anything better? come on your my best friend and seam to know everything about me, and thats cute that you came back to talk to me, your still not showing any intelligence about cars and this guy above me thinks your the king of knowledge. He must bow down to you every day when he wakes up maybe the real person that has stretch marks on his lips is srober32. alright guys its been fun but this is getting fu*king gay. and watch guys this guy is going to say awww your gay and i fu*k my sister and your a douche bag and alalala and its going to be funny then we will have some lame ass like srober32 say wow dude your come backs are awsome, camao is just pissed because he can't fu*k his sister and his car sucks because its not an import and bla bla bla, oh yea and i didn't know i was on a time limit for this thing, so what now theres rules about talking shit on the internet man where have i been!!! oh well i guess times have changed, alright girls im tired of come back here and seeing all this bull shit so if you don't have anything intelligent to say, and its not about me and my sister that i don't have, then don't post it thanks oh yea i do have a small motor and it does suck, haha another guy stating the obvious thanks pal. bye bye girls!

P.S. hey srober32 haha why don't you go to www.statingtheobvious.com and join the hobo there, sence you guys are the kings of knowledge.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

:banghead: :banghead: oh my god here we go again this is to funny. :clap: :clap: :smoke: :smoke: :hi:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Sure they can. And any modded car can beat any other modded car, and all of it can be done as cheaply or as expensively as you want.

posted by  ChrisV

yes this is true it all depends on how much you do to it also, right. but there is also alot to think about when it comes down to a civic and a camaro, well weight, driver, how much shit you got in the car and bla bla bla what gears ya got and lots of shit, and how much hp you got to the wheels not taking your car to some fu*king dyno and saying oh yea my car has 600hp, but can it get it to the wheels??? but these people don't think about that, but still like i have been trying to say all this fu*king time, this has nothing to do with my question, then when we get dumb shits on here like hobo, its just another story bla bla lba, all i wanted to know is how to get it to pass smog i didn't say i didn't know how to swap the engine, my engine is already built,(did it my self) i don't even know why im still trying to prove something on here but i just wanted to ask a simple question with out any fu*king problem. oh well whatever

posted by  xCaMaRox67

That still doesn't explain this thread. There are ways of asking questions that don't get flamed. You need to show a modicum of intelligence and receptiveness to the answers.

Remember, if you act like a dumbass, don't get pissed when you get treated like one. That's what happened here, and in a number of threads that you posted in.

posted by  ChrisV

Okay dickless, then answer this question. If you're so smart and already built your engine, and I highly doubt you know enough about cars to identify an engine, why weren't you smart enough to find out what you had to do to make it legal FIRST?

My best guess is that you're 13 years old, are only one third as smart as you think you are and have never built an engine or anything else in your life.

posted by  vwhobo

If you take your car to the dyno, and it says you have 600HP then you ARE putting it to the wheels :D

posted by  CoRPS

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: lol

posted by  xCaMaRox67

lol now im dickless and im 13, and know nothing about cars, well its possible to make it legal, there just ways you have to do it, and thats why im here in the first place to see if anyone else has done something like this. oh yea ive never built an engine thats why im on here asking how to make it smog legal, now your come backs are just getting better and better, what are you going to think of next man. . . . but im guess not cause everyone keeps saying this and that can beat this which has nothing to do with my question, which i should of just made this post " what can beat a camaro" then that would be my question but its not is it. Yea so what my car has a v6 2.8L oh wait i don't know if thats the engine though it might be the trans damnit i don't know maybe homo can tell me, but he wouldn't know because hes the box engine lover so he doesn't know what an american engine is. :fu: :fu:

ok im done talking to you homo, so if theres anyone reading this,
would it be better to keep the engine fuel injected or what. im thinking i should if i switch sence its already fuel injected.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

I would help you but I dont want hobosexual to call me a testicleEXPERT.

posted by  CarEXPERT

you do realise that there's more than one type of dynamometer, don't you .... don't you? .... oh, you don't, sorry, obviously my mistake :banghead:

posted by  windsonian

This all started cause I replied to his stupid question. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I'm not sure if you should be proud or run away and hide in shame!!!

posted by  windsonian

yea well his words arn't that threatening, oh well :banghead: :ohcrap:

PS heres a picture of the engine i didn't build like homo said!. . .

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Ummm, dickless... Hey, wake up dipshit. I know this is a fact which will not support your opinion, but uh... Please direct all of us to the post that I said you didn't build an engine. Look real hard and see if you can find one, because I sure can't.

Learn to stick to the facts. At least you might be able to appear intelligent.

posted by  vwhobo

That name for him is getting old... How about... VDHomo?

posted by  DodgeRida67

Shove the exhaust pipe up your ass. Not only will solve the smog problem, it will stop all the shit coming from you. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

Lets see, if you knew how to do a swap, wouldn't that entail getting the emmissions to pass as well? Hmmm, sounds like Camero boy still has the same problem, he just doesn't think that everybody should be so mean :cussing: to him when he asks a question as stupid as that or makes comments that try to insult and demean others. If you assume that you know how to do something and you do not people are going to give you a hard time about it, face it it is a fact of life.

posted by  srober32

Hobosapien?

posted by  Wally

Hobosexual. :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

New & funny.

posted by  DodgeRida67

VWHobo by day, ladies man Hoboerectus by night. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

Thanks Wally, if only that was entirely true.

Let me just say publicly that it make me a bit uncomfortable have three teenyboppers in this thread alone that are so interested in my sex life and reproductive organs. Sorry boys, vwhobo don't swing that way.

posted by  vwhobo

Whoever said a civic will outrun a camaro is gay.....My cusin has a 68 camaro with a 454 bored to a 502 that NO i dont care how riced up it is, civic will ever outrun even if it has a weedeater muffler on it.

posted by  83transam

i wouldn't so much call them "gay" as misinformed....

posted by  carls47807

Today's tip. "Gay" is a word used by adolescent dummies when they don't have the vocabulary to convey they're thoughts. It's basically a universal word for anything or anybody they don't like.

I think it's because they're gay. :mrgreen:

posted by  vwhobo

Guide to posting:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

posted by  Wally

http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/2004/events/race05/results/sfw.html
http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/2003/events/race07/results/hr.html

that's the site to a 10 second civic, and a 8 second civic. Where's the race slip to your cousin's 502?

Any car can beat an car based on how much work is done to it.

*You know, I was just looking for a laugh, Wally.

posted by  Godlaus

Let's face it, if you were really keen, you could stick a civic shell to a turbojet engine and fire it off into oblivion at hideous speeds... Don't think I'd wanna be on board though

posted by  windsonian

Oh my God, Wally!!! I think I just messed my drawers laughing so hard. :clap:

posted by  srober32

I think Lobster can tell him how to do that!

posted by  srober32

MAN YOU ACT LIKE CIVICS ARE THE ONLY CARS THAT CAN DO 8'S, ITS LIKE APPLES AND ORANGES THERES NO WINNING THIS CONVO. . . SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT. . . . . :cussing: :cussing: :fu: :fu:

PS. why the hell do you guys like that ****ing annoying blender sound out of thats piece of shit cars. . plus it takes more money for that piece of shit to go pass 120 when a 454 tops out way pass that. . . and thats stock. plus you ****s need nos and all that bull shit... and theres nothing better looking then a old car. this reminds me a guy in my school.... said that STOCK civic, can beat a STOCK V8 camaro!!!!!!! how the fu*k is that possible. . . how theres no fu*king way that could happen no way!!

PS . . . "Any car can beat an car based on how much work is done to it."
IVE ALREADY ****ING SAID THAT YOU ****ING DOUCHE BAG, DID YOU NOT READ ANY OF THESE STUPID ****ING POST GOD MAN IF YOU PEOPLE HAD BRAINS WE WOULD ALL BE IN TROUBLE

posted by  xCaMaRox67

how many times have i heard that bull shit man.. . . . really do you give your self props for that comment. . . are you really laughing your ass off because you told me to shove an exhaust pipe up my ass, how intellagent is that. . . sounds like 14 year old trying to be cool. i mean look at your name "lectroid" come on its obvious. haha that comment was so lame man i mean come on,

"it will stop all the shit comming for you" i didn't even start any shit, i asked a simple question that no one can answer. . . i haven't seen an answer or even a person trying to answer it, so keep your gay ass comments for another fourm.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Do you really want the answer, factually, calmly, etc? Or are you just trying to argue? I can give both. But, for your edification, Here's the calm, factual one.

If you grew up around road racing cars, which tended to have smaller engines, then you equate that sound with the winning cars. From F1 down to local sports car racing, fast sports cars have that sound, due to having small displacement engines. Go out to an SCCA event at a real road race track, from SIR to Watkins Glen. Listen to what the fast cars sound like, from GT1 cars through F Production, Spec Miata though Formula Ford and Formula Atlantic.

I've been fortunate enough to grow up amidst all of them, from small 2 stroke engines through 4 cyl traditional 4 cyls, all the way up through big block V8s. So I understand the different ways to make power, and the different ways to go fast. They're all different, but all are equally as viable.

Umm, no. I've built both. In this case, you're factually wrong. gear ratios are what determines top speed as much as anything, and musclecars with 1:1 top gear in theri transmissions, and low rpm redlines, simply didn't have much top end in stock form. And they weren't very aerodynamic. As an example, my STOCK 145 hp RX7 with 5 speed could do 140 mph. 145 hp! It costs more to buy a rebuildablke 454 Chevy engine than it does to buy a stock RX7 that does 1540 mph (both are going to run about $2000 currently). So think about what kind of power an aerodynamically equal, but lighter Civic needs to do that same? Yup, about 150 hp.

No, they dont'. if you think so, you seriously need to learn what real sport compact tuning has been about for the last, oh, 40 years (yes, from teh days when Alfa sedans and BMW 1500 coupes were the backbone of the scene, through the late '60s when cars like the Datsun 510 arrived...)

Subjective opinion, not fact. I tend to agree, and love older cars. but I love older IMPORTS as well as older domestics, from cars like my $2000, 13 second RX3:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cvetters3/RX3.jpg

To my old '62 Falcon:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cvetters3/falcon1.jpg

To my current '63 Comet convertible project:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cvetters3/Comvert2.jpg

Because there were a LOT of different V8 Camaros over the years, and in stock form a LOT of them were slower than 15-16 seconds in the quarter mile. And a Civic Si (both the earlier hatchback and the later coupe) could run those kinds of numbers, stock, AND had a higher top speed. Fact. So a decent driver in a low geared, high rpm Civic could indeed beat a lesser driver in a torquey, V8 Camaro. Seen it done many times. USUALLY the claim is just ricer bravado, but it IS possible with the right matchup of cars. Accept it and move on.

posted by  ChrisV

haha your just mad because i made you vdhomo's bitch, what you thought i wouldn't notice it was you, shut the fu*k up before i make you my bitch. haha your to funny man, i never said i knew everything about cars. look real hard to see if i said that. . . man this is to funny. man i feel like i've said this before. . . if i knew everything about cars i wouldn't be here at this site.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

GOD ****ING DAMNIT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE ****ING QUESTION THAT NO ONE CAN ****ING ANSWER I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ANYTHING YOUR ****ING SAYING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** AT ALL I DON'T CARE :banghead: :banghead: :fu: :fu:
CAN YOU ANWER MY QUESTION, CAN YOU, IF NOT GET THE **** OFF THIS GOD DAMN FOURM POST. ITS THAT ****ING SIMPLE DON'T POST ANYTHING IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER IT. THAT SIMPILE I SAID A ****ING CIVIC NOT AN RX7. OH BY THE WAY MY FRIEND HAS A 65 ELCOMINO STOCK 350 BEAT HIM OFF THE LINE AND DOWN THE ROAD SO SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT ****ING IMPORTS IM TIRED OF HEAR ABOUT THERE STUPID ASS FART CAN MUFFLERS I DONT' GIVE A FLY **** ALRIGHT THANKS LATER BITCH

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Listen you little assclown. I wasn't insulting you OR arguing. You asked this:

And I answered it. Calmly, factually. Without responding to the insult it contained.

Apparently you want to be a closed minded, insulting little prick.

You're the one that needs to get off the forums. You need to do some actual growing up, dickless. No one is GOING to answer your original question until you get a f*cking clue, and quit being confrontational.

posted by  ChrisV

YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE, I DONT' GIVE A FLYING **** ANYMORE I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF OR HOW IT CAN BE DONE, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SPECS ABOUT CARS I DON'T CARE MAN I JUST WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SMOG. like i keep on saying no one knows so this post is over. . .

posted by  xCaMaRox67

No, I am not 14 years old ! I am only a nine year old. You are one of, if not the most spectacular examples of magot infested dog shit (that you use for a "brain") When I get to be your age I MAY be able to converse at you level of intelligence. I will just have to wait for that age that you are now. I HOPE I DON'T LIVE THAT LONG. :sleep:

posted by  lectroid

You mean you're incapable of having more than one converstion, or learn anything about another subject you asked about until the first one is done? Are you that incompentent? The fact that you want to remain closed minded an insulting does NOT make me or anyone else want to help you. Are you too stupid to figure THAT out? Yes, judging by your inability to use the caps lock button, I'd say so.

See you can keep repeating your little rant, and I can keep this up until you grow up. Your choice. Of course, the more you yell and whine like a little bitch, the less help you're going to get.

posted by  ChrisV

He actually did answer you properly ... there was no hint of flaming in his post, and yet you respond by flying off the handle and trying to assume some high and mighty "I'm better than you, so get off MY post" .... it's a forum, if you keep responding in the thread, then people will construe that as meaning you're still getting some interest / info out of it.

Sometimes people deserve flaming, but they shouldn't get it for supplying actual technical automotive assistance ... that's why we're here. Sure, flame people for writing stupid stuff, or for demeaning others, but not for trying to assist.

posted by  windsonian

c'mon, i'm not a fan of the imports, but the late 70's/early 80's 267/305 cars weren't exactly rockets... he may be right on a technicality, not like it makes me want a honda, though...

posted by  dodger65

You insinuated at the very least that you did know how to rebuild an engine and swap the motor, which you apparently don't, because you didn't know how to make that motor smog complient. You think you make people other people's bitches and all you do is show your ignorance. As far as I can tell, even if anybody DOES know the answer, they won't tell you because you are an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen that the best part of ran down the crack of your mother's ass.

posted by  srober32

Read my very first post in this thread. I think that just about summed it up... Then and now.

posted by  vwhobo

Yup, just egging this yahoo on.

posted by  srober32

Why are you still here? If you want it to stop then don't reply. :screwy:

posted by  GreekWarrior

alright cool im done so keep saying what you want like im an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen thats fu*king funny man. . but really that doesn't answer my question does it? and where does this fit in. . . did you read it carefully after you thought about what you know about me. . . this doesn't make sence "the best part of a ran down the crack of your mothers ass"? haha man what the hell does my moms crack have to do with anything about my question? i don't get it. see there you go again i don't know how to build an engine. . . wow and you said that you didn't say that. oh well have fun trying to think of more things to say about me i like hearing what iam just from posting shit on the internet. thanks guys you have really opened my eyes. :cussing: :smoke: :hi: :orglaugh: :fu: :oops: :wink2: :clap:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

haha why am i still here cause its funny coming back here and seeing what new shit you guys say about me. . . and why are you still here you already said that no one could answer my question. so why don't you stop posting. :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

And what part of "no one will answer you if you continue to be a clueless dick" are you not getting?

And you haven't given us a reason that we should help an ignorant, closed minded ass like yourself, (which you ad alrady proven yourself to be before I ever got to this thread). I might have helped you, as I know the answer. But you proved right from the start that you're not worth helping. OTOH, it IS rather interesting to see just how far your idiocy goes, so I'm more than willing to continue to stretch this out until you get a clue.

posted by  ChrisV

LOL haha you got one thing right im very ****ing clueless. . thanks for stating the obvious again bud. oh yea my clue is that no one knows the answer to my question cause you guys haven't given me any hints that you know the answer only that you say you do and that your not going to help me cause im a quote "ignorant, closed minded ass" unquote. so my question to you what does that have to do with my question. . . do you understand that i asked that so many times. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MY QUESTION???????????????????????????????? did i ask anything about how much hp a honda has NO I DIDN'T. SO THE ONLY IGNORANT, CLOSED MINDED DUMB SHIT IS YOU. oh wait im sorry i can't use CAPS now cause its against the rules about talking shit. . . sorry i didn't know, where can i pick up the hand book you guys are reading so i can get up to pace on talking shit... to under minded dumb ****s like your self. just in case you don't know what under mind is its to weaken.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

What the hell do you guys want me to say, everyone is ****ing attacking me. Im done playing your guys games i don't know why i started playing them. i was just getting pissed that everyone was going off about differen't shit that had nothing to do with my question. as did you. . . which you started takling about civics all the other shit. yea i said shit about them to which was stupid on my part. i kept on saying all i wanted to know was about my question. but everyone kept on talking shit. what do you expect me to do. sit here and keep on asking the same question which none of you have tried to answer. then you guys start going on about what can beat what. yea i know anything can beat my car its a ****ing 2.8L like i already said gesh how my times to have to get told what can beat what when my question was something differen't its those that are the ignorant pricks. and another then when i said that a guy said a STOCK 4 cylinder can beat a STOCK v8. . . please please tell me how the **** that is possible. which you have a identical weight car. both the same weight and both are stock. . . on another note im tired of going back and foruth with you people so if your going to say something stupid im not going to respond to it anymore, and if it feels like you won. then im glad for you. im glad i can make your male ego feel better about your self. :screwy: :screwy: :fu: :fu:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

You haven't figured it out yet. People like me are attacking you for being a dumbass. What we WANT you to say is "I'm going to stop thinking that being a closed minded dick is a valuable goal to argue for." And start to f*cking grow up!

And I'll say it again, it isn't that we don't KNOW the answer, but we have no reason to give YOU the answer until you prove you're worth giving it to. And your constant barrage of childish crap isn't changing that outlook. And aparrently, no matter how many times we say it, it's obvious you're too f*cking childish to get it.

And now you're just going to whine that I called you names again, instead of actually GETTING a clue. That's the problem. You're a whiny bitch and that's all you'll ever be. And I doubt you're capable of proving me wrong on this point.

posted by  ChrisV

i mean, you can buy bottles of crap at your local parts store that GUARANTEES your vehicle to pass emissions tests. how hard can it really be.

:wink2:

seriously though chris is right, quit whining. stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

posted by  carls47807

ok so saying all this bull shit answers my question how???? tell me that its, man you really don't get it do you. i don't care what you ****ing say about me. its not going to change who i am.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

That's the problem

posted by  Bino

YOU really don't get it.

posted by  ChrisV

Would you answer someone's question if they came up to you and started yelling in your face, with every second word F***ing?

I think not.

Don't get all fired up and then expect people to still take you seriously and try to answer the question.

posted by  windsonian

I agree with people like ChrisV and others, you have to be willing to wait patiently for the answer and be willing to hear other peoples stories of what they've done cause sometimes the answers are in those stories. You may not always get the answer you want to get but you cant just expect people to give you the answer when you show no respect for the people who ACTUALLY know what their talking about. I bet most of these people are willing to tell you the answer but you got to respect what they think and have to say cause one day the tables might turn.

posted by  car_crazy89

here, here! :clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  srober32

Haha, ok now im getting lectured wow this is way off of my question. . . bla bla bla. im a closed minded prick and i don't know anything. . there i said it. you guys win. heres your ego award. what else do you want me to say. ok first off i didn't yell at anyone i don't know how i could do that on the internet. did you hear me yell??? cause if you did man you got some good hearing. well anyways. but answer me this was my question can a civic beat a camaro???? i don't think that was it i asked something totally differen't it had nothing to do with can a camaro beating a civic. so. . . know what your saying before you start talking shit on me for no reason. . im getting tired of you dumb shits saying the same old shit. WHEN ITS STILL OF THE SUBJECT!!! oh wait thats how i was yelling haha through CAPS LOL cause you can tell my anger through caps thats funny you guys know everything don't you. . . if i had a brain you guys would be in trouble huh. . . LOL alright i hope you guys had your fun cause i did to. . . have fun bull shiting on this post

posted by  xCaMaRox67

So we should read this as though you wrote it in a nice quiet gentle tone? Regardless of the caps, I don't think it makes sense to read it that way. It's just a very angry post that obviously was in a yelling tone.

However, the caps also convey the tone. And don't try to say that they don't, because you don't use them all the time. In fact sometimes you change mid post when you're obviously strenuously forcing a point (aka raising your voice)
see below

No, your question wasn't "can a civic beat a camaro", but most of the posts on this forum diverge from the topic at some point or other. If you'd remained calm you might have actually had more chance of having your question answered because there was significant interest in the thread. Instead, you started insulting people on the first page:

This is before most people who might have been able to help you had even weighed into the discussion. If you were looking through, and saw this thread for the first time, would supply the answer if you knew it when the guy asking the question had already posted something like that above? You made a blanket insult to everyone on the forum and then kept going on about "why doesn't anybody answer my question?". I'll tell you why: because you insulted them before they had the chance. These people don't owe you anything (I exclude myself because I don't know the answer to your original question), so why would they help you after you insulted them?

I'm not trying to call names or anything here, I'm just telling you what happened and why. If you don't want to listen, so be it, but you won't find much help going about it the way you did with this post.

My 2 cents. :2cents:

posted by  windsonian

I can answer your question but your a loser, why should I or anyone else here waste their time on you. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :fu:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I don't agree with what he's saying, but don't just pretend you can help him and flame him some more when you said right at the start that you didn't know..... Don't stoop to his level.

posted by  windsonian

if that statment is true why are you wasting time posting shit back??? how does that make sence it all started because of your smart ass. . . so i don't know what the **** your talking about.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

so that statement is the person who started it. . he was being a smart ass. . . so in my return i said something back then it started from there. i didn't start shit. . . so whatever you say boss your stooping down to my level now. . . so why dont' you take your own advice

posted by  xCaMaRox67

ok if you did read in the begining did you see where i said nobody knows. then theres that geek bitch who said something smart ass. . so then i said something back. thats how it started but its cool i don't really care anymore and tell you the truth i really don't know why i keep coming back to this web site i really don't cause watch after all my post theres going to be something new about me. so i'll take my ignorant quesiton to someone that knows which i have an idea about what i have to do. . i have to get everything from that same year of a car and switch it out computer all that shit which is what i figured but i think im just going to bypass the computer and say the hell with it. fu*k the smog pay a guy to smog it. so thanks for all your stories and your guys lectures on life its been fun

posted by  xCaMaRox67

What i find so amusing is that you actually have made a goal of going through your life being an ignorant whiny bitch. You're proud of it. And yet you expect answers. No, in fact, you don't want answers, you just want life handed to you. Sure, you're going to pay the smog guy. The whole world owes YOU the favor of bowing to your desires no matter how much you insult everyone.

Good luck. You're not going ANYWHERE in life.

I come here because I enjoy talking about cars with intelligent people, and it's just a happy bonus that I get to tell off whiny bitches like you for free. It's only a few minutes out of my day, but the entertainment value is priceless.

Had you proven yourself intelligent, or at least open minded, I'd have helped you from the start. I've done that for a LOT of people on this and other sites. But you set the tone and the rules for this engagement, and refused to change the rules when given an adult opportunity.

Too bad, so sad.

Oh, well, I'll see where else I'm of need here, then back to the engineering project for DARPA.

posted by  ChrisV

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: couldn't of said it better. two thumbs up :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

No need to waste any more enegy on this individual, he just doesn't get it.

posted by  srober32

yup i don't get it :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

I think you missed my point. The original post that Greek warrior made was in direct answer to your question. You said "nobody knows" and he said "nope". Maybe he was being a smart arse, and maybe he just didn't know. What I'm saying is that he's stooping now by saying that he does know, when he's already admitted to not knowing. This means that he's doing it to deliberately antagonise you. That's why I replied to his post like I did. I'm aware that his was a silly post designed to make you angrier, so I don't think it was necessary, so I made a negative comment to him..... and yet you responded to me in a negative way .... why? :doh:

I would have thought it would be good for you when someone else has something bad to say about "the guy who started it all"

posted by  windsonian

Yes, that was my WHOLE POINT. One guy said something to you, and then you called everyone on the site dorks .... a bit of a generalisation, don't you think?

posted by  windsonian

C'mon guys Greek Warrior was having a bit of obvious fun and xCaMaRox67 doesn't have a sense of humour. Simple as that.

posted by  Wally

Exactly right, it's just this guy has just taken it to far.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Imports Suck.

posted by  -What-

why the change over anyways, it is still going to be slow.

trust me, i know, i own one.

posted by  carls47807

Domestics Suck More.

posted by  CarEXPERT

:laughing: Carexpert actually said something funny :laughing:

Anyway. In the sports car realm, JAPAN is falling behind. IMPORTS are not. But Japan never set out to compete with the Ford GT's or the Saleen S7s, or the Z06s. They set out with profit in mind. They made a nice sports car (3000gt, evo, sti, skyline, integra R, Silvia, 350Z, Supra) and made it to sell to the masses. Not many cars from japan can currently compete with a C6 in straight line or the track. Maybe the new evo 9 can match it in the quarter. So, they're not trying to make a supercar (at least, not until this new 'son of supra' supercar comes out), but rather sell to the masses. Besides, name one american stock motorcycle that can take a R1 in the quarter; that's japanese enginereed performance. BTW = there are a few exceptions to my statement, so feel free to point them out :wink2:

IMPORTS do not suck.

Italy = Ferrari Enzo
Germany = Porsche 911 series/GT series
UK = Lotus Elise

etc. etc.

posted by  Godlaus

Australia = Pontiac GTO :oops:

posted by  windsonian

Are they still producing the GTO in Australia? They released them here (States) last year and now I am having a hard time finding one.

posted by  srober32

yeah, they're made in Aus. But here's why we wont' be seeing many for a while:

http://www.cruisingpa.com/gtotrain.htm

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22153&page=1&pp=30

posted by  ChrisV

Holden Monaro = Pontiac GTO

posted by  Bino

What are you talking about! Imports don't suck! IDIOT!

posted by  -What-

Yup. Loved the VT Coupe since it was introduced, and thought we shoudl get them here. Now we do. (and idiots bitch that it's boring and looks too much like a Cavalier...)

posted by  ChrisV

Yeah, I think they're a great looking car with a nice drivetrain. If I was rolling in the dough I'd probably buy one...

posted by  Bino

alright so how does all of this relate to my question???

posted by  xCaMaRox67

It doesnt, but remember your question has already been answered by them and by that i mean they alreayd said they wont tell you cause of the attitude you came in with. Face it, your question wont get answered (its been this long) and this thread is either gonna end or be used for other topics. Your probly better off finding a different car forum site OR creating a new member name and ask in a better way.

posted by  car_crazy89

Hey Camaro I hope you know that cali emissions laws are the worst in the nation. And after looking at the pic of the engine you "built" I'll give you a couple of tips on getting your camaro smog legal. Hmm where to begin? Well start by losing the carb and intake and get a TPI cause I"m sure your aftermarket intake and carb don't have a C.A.R.B. number for a 1987 camaro. Next lose the headers cause their not set up to run a O2 sensor(well you could weld a treaded collar on the right side if you want)cause you'll need one to run the fuel injection. And you'll no doubt have to lower your compression to something under 9.0 to 1 for a more hydro-carbon friendly engine. I"m gonna assume you have a aftermarket cam, toss that out too because it won't work with the fuel injection's computer without reflashing the computer and you'll have to get a cam made for fuel injection. And if I remember right you have to have a engine block out of a 87 camaro even swap one in to make it smog legal. Another thing, you'll have to get a wiring harness from a v8 fuel injected camaro cause I'm sure it won't work with the 2.8 Isuzu motor's harness( yes Isuzu 2.8,and to think you were saying how much imports suck when your camaro came stock with a imported Isuzu motor!). Hope you like blowing money on a pile of sh*t you can't use. P.S. I really like the multicolored trailer trash paint job on the motor.

posted by  x1/9-rally

Gotta correct you on this point. The 2.8 liter is the GM 60 degree V6 pushrod engine that was first available in transverse form in the Chevy Citation (and other X body cars) in 1980 up through the Beretta/Corsica and Fiero, and dozens of other cars (especially in 3.1 liter form), and in longitudinal form in the Camaro/Firebird and S10. It was 2.8 liters from '80 to '90, when it was upped to 3.1 liters, then up to 3.4 liters in '93 (and in a couple FWD models in the late '80s, it was adapted to DOHC operation).

The engine WAS used in the later '80s and 90s in Isuzu trucks like the Trooper, but it was not designed by Isuzu. Isuzu had their own larger V6 for later use.

posted by  ChrisV

COOL KLJGFKJFHKJF KJHG LJKHLKJGK :cussing: :smoke: :hi: :orglaugh: :clap: :evil:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Sorry to say but wow, that was pointless.

posted by  car_crazy89

but it's probably the smartest thing he's said in this thread...

posted by  dodger65

Haha your probably right.

posted by  car_crazy89

thats funny shit!!! im not that smart actually, im a verry dumbb littel persno that dostn knwo anthying geshd im just a little i'll mannered bastard child thats ****ed up in the head. . . damnit dude you guys are the best at guessing what i am dude i love internet sites like this, alright now hmmmmm whats next. . . .. come on guys bring it on lets start talking about gtos again. and where they come from and lets start talking about about differen't shit has nothing to do with the topic and you guys say im the dumb one. . . you guys are ****ing stupid and its funny cause you guys come back haha i can't wait for the next comment!!!

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Its too bad the next comments only from me. As far as anyone here is concerned this is an open thread to talk about whatever we want. Its already been explained, the question at the beginning of the thread WILL NOT be answered. I hope you meant to spell like you did otherwise your first few lines about you were correct. To be honest you are quite funny, i bet thats what people keep coming back, i also think it is and has gotten on your nerves and you want the last word. I'll leave this so people can say what they want.

See you around, hope to hear from you soon.

posted by  car_crazy89

This is a FORUM ... that means that people are free to express ideas.... just sit back and see where the conversation leads you. If you're still not satisfied you've been helped properly, ask again.

Now, you wanted to know about GTO's: They're the Holden (GM equivalent) Monaro from Australia. They're a re-incarnation of a 70's icon Aussie 2-door "muscle car" (I use the term fairly liberally, I'm not sure what the best term would be). The latest revision actually included some styling changes inspired by what the Americans wanted in their Pontiac GTO.

Does that help? :mrgreen:

posted by  windsonian

I am formally apologising for making that smart-ass comment that started all this shit.

posted by  GreekWarrior

.... it's about time!!! :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

yes. you are the dumb one.

a) you can't spell
b) you are belligerent (won't get answers that way...)
c) you can't seem to figure out a swap that every retarded hillbilly from coast to coast has been able to do since the age of 3.
d) you're trying to do said swap in cali, where the emission laws suck worse than the camaro fans that try to bypass them.

now shut up.

posted by  dodger65

Haha damn, you've been told. :orglaugh: But c'mon Dodger, we know your right but we dont want to have him tell on us.

posted by  car_crazy89

haha this is funny why do you think i keep comming back. its funny to see that two people are saying the same thing. thats great oh yea there was a lot of typos damnit looks like i just proved my intelligence huh, shit well what i am i going to do. looks like my rep is ****ed isn't it shit what i am i going to do now??? im just going to have to kill my self because people on the internet think i don't know what im doing, thats alright im not ****ing with that camaro anymore, i got a 1970 camaro to work with so this ****ing little thread is wide open like your moms legs, just everyone come on in a **** the living shit out of her. later

posted by  xCaMaRox67

ive already tried that, lol it didn't work oh well but i bet your getting a kick out of this now cause everyones against me, and watch after posting this somes going to say, its the way you handled it la la la same bull shit, its just being repeated which is starting to get a little old but hey whatever floats their boat right?

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Um, XCaMaRoX67 he was saying HE apologizes for the remark he said at the very beginning on this thread, he isnt saying you should apologize. I'm not gonna say anything more cause its not important. BTW, not a bad choice with a 1970 Camaro, there nice looking.

posted by  car_crazy89

Ok man you seam like a cool guy, and yea 70-73 are good lookin, same with the 67-69, i hate the early 80's they suck!!!, but most of the cars from the 80's sucked anyways, (The way the cars looked!). [/B] I know he was apologizing, i just said that i tried, and that it was probably funny to him that everyone is against me, its funny, and i bet you thought it was funny. i really don't care. its just the internet, not like im going to run into you or anything, lol oh well, and if you do, you can kick me in the leg and steal my car. lol. :banghead: well i was hoping to end this thread on a good note but it seams like half the internet police are after me, so i better watch out who i talk to on here forgot everyone is so serious about this web site sorry guys. oh well im a noob to this web site, so i guess i have to be broken in right??? ha ha ha guys i hope out of the noob status. you guys have a great weekend hope you enjoyed your stay at this post.

ps. (your first post, about the typos) I was just being immature, i can do that sometimes ya know, im sure that youve done that before right? maybe not on here but some where else youve been immature, your a guy everyone does it. oh well i never really cared i just liked pissing people off. you may think i do, but you have to know me and my personallity. so alright off later

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Yea i think i'll just blow my money on your mom, shes a nice ride. BTW she said she loves the trailer trash paint she acutally helped me paint it. oh with the Isuzu shit, man every thing now these days have jap shit in it, i already know that, theres nothing american anymore are you kidding. haha thats funny shit. oh well as long as you put your :2cents: (2cents just in case you didn't know) in right.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Well i am sorry and take back what i've said, you do seem like a good guy. And i know what you mean about the 80's cars, in my opinion most cars lost there appeal after 1973 or so (firebird/trans am till 78'). I dont think everyone hates or is after you on here, you just got off to a bad start. And i know what you mean about being immature, i do it ALL the time, you gotta cause its a part of life (i think so anyways). But i dont really know what else to say, so you enjoy your weekend and try not to get into TOO much trouble.

posted by  car_crazy89

ummm just wanted to say you DID say that he ahd never built an engine before...... dipshit.... :fu:

04-07-2005, 12:34 AM #35
vwhobo
Anal Orifice

Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
yes this is true it all depends on how much you do to it also, right. but there is also alot to think about when it comes down to a civic and a camaro, well weight, driver, how much shit you got in the car and bla bla bla what gears ya got and lots of shit, and how much hp you got to the wheels not taking your car to some fu*king dyno and saying oh yea my car has 600hp, but can it get it to the wheels??? but these people don't think about that, but still like i have been trying to say all this fu*king time, this has nothing to do with my question, then when we get dumb shits on here like hobo, its just another story bla bla lba, all i wanted to know is how to get it to pass smog i didn't say i didn't know how to swap the engine, my engine is already built,(did it my self) i don't even know why im still trying to prove something on here but i just wanted to ask a simple question with out any fu*king problem. oh well whatever

Okay dickless, then answer this question. If you're so smart and already built your engine, and I highly doubt you know enough about cars to identify an engine, why weren't you smart enough to find out what you had to do to make it legal FIRST?

My best guess is that you're 13 years old, are only one third as smart as you think you are and have never built an engine or anything else in your life.

let me remphasize

you DID say that he ahd never built an engine before...... dipshit.... :fu:

posted by  Pythias

Why did you bring this thread up again, vwhobo is gone.

posted by  GreekWarrior

And another old post gets resurrected....
The hobo's not even around here any more :screwy:

posted by  windsonian

what is it with people not reading the last time that the thread was posted in?....

posted by  dodgerforlife

Well the thread amused me so I thought I would resurrect it :laughing:

posted by  Pythias

Well Pythias the funny thing is, that they keep coming back. and they bitch about people talking about it, its funny. cause they keep talking about the same shit its awsome!!!!

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Whoa dude you made a ****ing retard of yourself, you should be honored, you got owned by the hobo :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

ok in regards to the original intent of this post. when swapping an engine like that and to deal with smog issues most of the time the engine has to be close to the cars production year. and the engine has to meet the smog standards of the car and/or the engine. to put it bluntly. if you took a 5.7 out of another 87 camaro. as long as you put back on all the emissions equipment from that car in the new car so that the engine still meets its requirements you should be ok. but you might even want to check with dmv on that there might be special circumstances. and in regards to american cars being pushrods, just shut up cause id take a push rod over jap crap 4 bangers any day. when a person can run from a stand still 10 feet faster than a gay import can launch of the line you know your car sucks. torque rules the drag strip. not gay as$ 10 ft wings

posted by  72firebird

But you can make imports have torque :2cents:

posted by  99integra

yep, rev 'em higher .... we've been there countless times.

posted by  windsonian

also greek warrior. how bout you come in here talking like you know about cars....when you turn 18 lil kid. youve only been driving for like a year. so you dont know sh!t about anything. not to mention drifting. which is easy cause it doesnt take much to loose your back end. but it does take skill to keep it going in the direction you want and not to spin it around. plus the closest thing youve probably come to working on a car is starting up your honda lawn mower to mow your parents grass. leave the technical questions to the techs. not pimple faced retards alright. cause you know nothing about emission standards so you have no reason to be in this thread lil kid

posted by  72firebird

If thats what it takes, had to do like 6500 rpm on my Type-R to get full potential

posted by  99integra

yea i know 99integ. but its takes more to get torque out of 4 cylinders. even the porche 6 cylinder feels gutless compared to any v8

posted by  72firebird

How do you know that Australia's license age isn't 16? To get your restricted in Florida you only have to be 15 and to get the full license you have to be 16. And how old are you dear sir, 14, 15, pimple faced retards is a term I used when I was in middle school. So lay off him asswipe

posted by  99integra

go ahead and try to start on me. but he was born in 88. so at the most he has a years worth of driving experience. and the point is the thread was started cause a guy needed help on emissions and the pimpled faced kid comes in talking sh!t which is not needed. the fact is he has no knowledge of what was needed help with and he comes in here just talking shit. when youve been working on cars for 2 /3rds of your life lil punks who do nothing but make matters more complicated get on your nerves. and asswhipe is as immature as the words i use and for your information i am 22 and i have been working on cars since i was 8

posted by  72firebird

plus you showed how immature you are by starting on me when this had nothing to do with you and i had said nothing to provoke you. but hey whatever get your kicks if you can

posted by  72firebird

Hmmm, 8, what were you doing to the cars, hitting them with you're toy hammer?

posted by  99integra

No I am just backing up a friend, there is no reason to get all pissed off

posted by  99integra

more like i built my own go karts with lawn mower engines. its not like i learned by myself. my uncle moonshined as a custom car builder. hed buy a pos and trick it out and sell it to buy another pos to work on. i could fix cars better then you can whipe your own as$

posted by  72firebird

and i dont get pissed off. this is the internet, its all fun and games. if people took most of this stuff seriously thered be lil kids commiting suicide

posted by  72firebird

Hmm, I don't care, I know how to whipe my ass well so don't really need your help they're. :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

lol i wasnt offering to help you. just your mom showed me your panty burn outs. and they put drag cars to shame

posted by  72firebird

Hmm, thats nice

posted by  99integra

Then prove it, because we all know I don't know shit

posted by  99integra

Ok, so when you're young you know nothing about anything (including cars)

you've been working on cars since you were 8 .... but for the first 10 years you must have known nothing because you don't know anything till you're 18 remember. Therefore you can claim 4 years experience, not 14.

The reason everyone got upset at the start of this thread is that xcamarox got annoyed very quickly when his question couldn't be answered exactly as he wanted. And by the time the people who knew the answer came along and read the thread, he was carrying on too much, and no-one wanted to help him.

posted by  windsonian

the point is greek knows nothing about emissions and all he did was make matters worse by commin in here putting his two cents in. and it wasnt the first 10years the first year and a hall i knew nothing but when you spend every day in a shop or garage unerneath a car you learn quickly. he showed his lack of knowledge simply by his response which also reflected his age. theres a time and a place for shit talking. and its in threads like piss ass 4 bangers. alright. so go ahead and poke fun. cause at the end of the day the both of you still dont know shit besides what you read on the internet. :fu:

posted by  72firebird

Okay cause we know you are "always" right, how bout you crawl back under that car you "think" you are working on and come back out when you feel more mature :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

oh yea cause we all know how mature you losers are. i forgot you dont need me when lil internet losers like you are in here doing nothing but complicating peoples problems. but hey i guess things are different when you spend your day infront of a computer with your dick in your hand like the both of you. cause god save the man that makes fun of your bf

posted by  72firebird

and have fun driving your moms civic pretending its a integra at the drag strips. ill admitt you kids these days have good imaginations.

posted by  72firebird

Nope, sorry, I am at work in front of my computer at my garage because I work from it and go into the shop when neccesary because thank god I'm not a laborer like you are

posted by  99integra

Dude I am a year younger than you so you can't really call me a kid :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

god forbid you lil panzy ass has to climb under a car and get dirty. and how about you talk about you real life not the one you made up. or stole from the guy whose dick you suck. but hey whatever your lifes going down the drain not mine. its funny looking at you fags on the other end of the spectrum that have way too much free time and no gf

posted by  72firebird

dude, be careful... that sounds kinda Jay-G-esque... :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

haha, dude that is funny as hell, you sound like Jay-G, which comes the question ass man, are you ?

posted by  99integra

Oh my god, not that kind :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Mate, I've got no beef with you, so just chill a bit. The reason I didn't know the answer to his question is because I live in Australia ... how would I know US emissions laws?
How would you know what I do or don't know? I don't tell you that you know nothing.

posted by  windsonian

i meant you, teg, w/ the whole "thank god I'm not a laborer like you are" thing... :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

Hmmm your Uncle learned how to trick up old cars by making gokarts and powering them with lawnmower engines when you were 8? An interesting learning method.

posted by  Wally

Oh, lol, that was a little uncalled for actually seeing that I do most of the work meself :laughing:

posted by  99integra

wally your a complete retard just shut up. i didnt say thats how he learned it. ****ing ignorant people

posted by  72firebird

Ok you just admitted that you didn't know nothing about the question. so why the **** are you still here?? why are you still talking shit about a question that you dont know about. your ****ing retarded. i asked a question about something i expected an answer. but you lame retarded ****s thought it would be funny to "try" and make fun of me. oh well its cool thank god for people like 72firebird he knows what im talking about!!!

PS.......... **** RICE I WILL TAKE ANYONE OF THEM OUT !!!!! STUPID ASS PISS CANS
PSS THERES NO PRIDE AND JOY OF WORKING ON A 88 HONDA.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

So you haven't learned anything about how NOT to be a flaming assclown? Why should anyone try to help you when all you do is spew closed minded bullshit? Why is it so important to be that hateful? You think it'll look better on your resume, or something?

Tell you what. When you get a clue and stop being an insulting child, I'll think about helping you.

posted by  ChrisV

like camaro said though. he asked a question and alot of retarded people who knew nothing about the question came in here spewing sh!t from their mouths. like i said you want to talk sh!t do it in the respected threads. not ones where people are actualy trying to get help on something

posted by  72firebird

Well not quite complete, but working on it so I can converse on the same level as you and your Uncle.

You are the one who said you didn't learn alone, but with your Uncle in tow. So when you said you learned via go karts I naturally assumed your co pupil did so too.

And no need to insult me with asterisks.

ChrisV, somehow I don't think he is asking for any help. He is just trying to fashion sentences using some new swear words he learned at the go kart track.

posted by  Wally

It's funny because you're still here. :banghead:

posted by  GreekWarrior

wally my uncle was a self taught mechanic he never went to school and could work on anything, with the exception of deisels. thats pretty good for anyone. and he taught me how to work on things. engines are engines no matter what type they are. and there never was a co pupil. my uncle probably knew more than youd even know even if you went to school for 7 years towards mechanics and worked on cars for 20 years.

posted by  72firebird

Really, and you think you can prove it?

posted by  99integra

if he were alive today. he would prove it. but hes not. and dont talk sh!t about him cause i will literally hunt you down and beat you to a pulp. he hung himself in that same garage cause his bitch of a wife.

posted by  72firebird

I am sorry to hear that but I wanted to see proof because Wally knows a lot

posted by  99integra

my uncle worked on cars for 35 years he died when he was 46. he worked on everything from imports to domestics. he sold a couple of 64 impalas with hydraulics for over 16gs. (he didnt do it to make money. he did it to do it) realisticly there probably are people smarter than him. but for not even graduating high school he was pretty smart

posted by  72firebird

Oh my ****ing god your stupid ass is back. here we go. what is it now cup cake what more shit do you have to say to me, so more non-sence about your box car??? You said the same shit you did last time man. . . come on, its been months now and you still say the same shit. ""Why should i help you man after what you said spewing your nuts out to us bla bla bla" go eat a dick. How old are you??? let me guess 18. Ok for the last time im not using my 87 any more i have 1-9-7-0 ----- C-A-M-A-R-O. can you read it this time?? when was the last time ive asked for help in this web site?? only at the verrrry top of this thread!

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Actually the man is like 40 somethin and is one of the smartest on the board so chill out, all you are doing is making yourself look more and more inmature, now how old are you?

posted by  99integra

When did I ""try" to make fun of you"?

posted by  windsonian

You may well be correct about your Uncle being more knowledgeable than me. I have met many people who impress me and are sans qualifications. Your Uncle obviously had a big influence on you and you miss his company.

But it doesn't give you licence to rip into people. For all you know I could have a small idea about how cars work and even lawnmower engines for that matter. Hell I even had a chromed lawnmower piston as my gearstick knob when I was 18 (circa 1895)..... we called it fruit then rather than rice.

posted by  Wally

don't sweat those guys, wally. those of us "in the know" know you're an ok guy... :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

i never said you werent an ok guy. and chances are you probably are. and believe it or not, when were not on the computer talking sh!t to eachother almost everyone on here is a good guy. but people egos get in the way. and ill be big enough to admitt even sometimes mine gets in the way. but what do you expect when people start talking about cars. it gets the testosterone pumping. and despite what you may think (and this is one of the reason i hate the internet) i have not been taking this stuff seriously nor have i been meaning this in a completely derrogitory way (dont mind the spelling we all have our bad spelling days). i take this all light heartadly. cars are what i love. and i was just mad that people were comming in here talking crap when someone was needing help and in the mix of it all i too even get caught up in it. sometimes i think we all forgot why were really drawn to this site. and that is our common passion, cars. and if you read most of my posts they are for the most part very mellow and dont go one way or the other. untill people start talking crap. and even 99integra should know that i have just been joking with him. i didnt take any of this serious untill my uncle was brought into it in a bad way. but its not like you guys knew what happened to him. but he used to baby sit me every day. my own dad wasnt even around when i was born. but my uncle was there to watch over me even when my dad was there. the most of what i learned about cars was from him. and if he were still alive today im sure hed be amazed by the leaps automotive technology takes every year.

posted by  72firebird

before you go too crazy defending xcamaro, notice that his first post (and a lot of his subsequent ones) are edited... he changed his posts (and his tune) to sound non-offensive like we are all terrible bullies when he was being a prick from the get-go. his posts are edited so much that i thought that this was a completely different thread, b/c it reads completely differently now.

posted by  dodger65

Yeah, I said the same as I did the last time because your acting as immature as last time.

Not too hard to figure out, assclown. You're not going to get help here on ANY car, nor are your opinions on cars going to be taken seriously until you get a grip, and start acting like an adult and not a closed minded prick.

Since you felt the need to make yet another completely retarded statement, then I, as is MY right on a public forum, called you out on it.

Grow up, retard. You walked onto this board with a chip on your shoulder, and you're mentally incapable of dealing with it.

posted by  ChrisV

Hahahahaha. oh my god you just keep comin back with the same shit man keep it commin. i love it i don't have no chip on my shoulder never did. i came here to ask a question cause i thought there would be some intelligent people out there. but i guess not cause all i get are you dumb ****s that seam to know nothing about my question but yet some reason you keep commin back to post shit. i come back because i am the one who started the thread so i have a right whats your excuse? plz i need to grow up. . . . the only reason why you started on me was because that other ****er didn't have anything good to say so you thought you would give it a try so why don't you give up talk to me like a real person not a wining little bitch on your rag. ok i don't take this seriously either i could really careless. i don't care if you don't help me i really don't. just like 72firebird said we probabley are both good guys just we went nuts so heres my apology and if you don't accept it then ya know what oh well nothing i can do, but atleast im man enough to say it so. . . how ever you take it, you take it have a great day!

PS now if you take this in a totaly differen't way its not my fault its yours

PSS. for you information i editied this post because i added the top ps, now its going to change the time because im putting this into it just letting ya know ok ?? we all good now?

posted by  xCaMaRox67

it was the same question i posted when i started this shit. i edited them because i wanted to make myself look better and not the bad guy but that didn't work so. . . it just made me look even better lol but sorry if it affended you, which i know it didn't so oh well but anyways we all make mistakes and im sorry?? can't we all just be friends!!!!!

posted by  xCaMaRox67

i wasnt defending camaro. i dont even know him. i was talking about in general. it just gets on my nerves when someone needs help and people turn it into a shit talking thread

posted by  72firebird

You seriously want to fight ChrisV, thats as retarded as fighting with VWHobo :banghead:

posted by  99integra

that chip shows up every time you say "___sucks."

Speaking of coming back, you're one to talk... None of this takes up any of MY time, but it's fun letting you prove to everyone how immature you can be.

It's a public forum and responding to idiots is MY right. If you don't want people to respond to you on a public forum, don't POST on one.

No, the reason I started on you was you were being a childish prick to EVERYONE. Insulting everyone and expecting them to help you.
If you'll recall, my first two responses to you were indeed calm, and mature.

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10914&page=3&pp=15

Check them out. it's only after you started being a prick to ME that I went off on you, as is MY right.

If you follow that link, you'll see (as will everyone else) that I STARTED out dealing with you like a real person, and you chose to escalate it from there. Blaming me for your treatment is insane. And whining like a bitch on the rag? That would describe you throughout this thread (both before you went back and edited your posts AND since then). Pot, kettle, black.

If everyone were agreeing with you, you might have a point. But since you had to go back and edit your posts, and everyone STILL thinks you're being the douchenozzle, I'd say your point is pretty much non-existent.

[quote]ok i don't take this seriously either i could really careless. i don't care if you don't help me i really don't. just like 72firebird said we probabley are both good guys just we went nuts so heres my apology and if you don't accept it then ya know what oh well nothing i can do, but atleast im man enough to say it so. . . how ever you take it, you take it have a great day![quote]

See that wasn't so hard, was it? If you're ready to be mature about it, and stop acting so closed minded, I got no problem with you. And you'll find you'll have no problems from me. I only respond to people being idiots and insulting. So, the question is, are you serious? Are you ready to start being a bit more open minded and a little less insulting to start with?

If so, then apology accepted.

posted by  ChrisV

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/rickson.gif

Nicely put Chris :clap:

posted by  99integra

I am open minded, man you really dont know me, and seriously you can't judge me by this ****ing retarded web site just like the rest of you comin on this web page, 99integra you shouldn't be talking man. you started talking shit to 72 for no reason so i would just keep your mouth shut. But another thing is Chris is that when you ask a question and some one comes on here and bes a smart ass about what you asked don't you think you would reacted and put him in his place or would you just not respond?? i think you would respond just like your responding to me. . . so think about it, if you where in my position what would you do?? i asked a simple question, then it leads to this and its still being talked about which is kinda lame and i have no clue why i come back. Some one started talking about imports when i thought this was a domestic thread so that kind blew me off. . i don't get it i asked a question about smog then it comes down to imports beating me camaro that has a 2.8l in it hahahahahah anything can beat it no one took the consideration of me wanting to change that. or willing to give me pointers. But its ok now ive changed my project. 70 camaro way better. sorry for acting imature but im not the only one that needs to apologise you guys said some stupid shit to so i mean it has to work both ways. . . so if you guys don't stop talking shit why does that mean i have to?? alright im out lataz

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Don't you bring me into this, the only reason I came in is to defend GOOD members of this forum, what you are doing is just coming here to cause trouble, you seem to be the one starting everything

posted by  99integra

?? " Well you so called good members aren't very helpful. you just came to this post man this post has been up for weeks you don't understand what im trying to say you started crap with 72firebird hello are you special ed you started shit with him not me. .. . .

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Then what the hell are you getting mad at me for???

posted by  99integra

when did i get mad at you??

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Seemed like you were gettin pissed at me

posted by  99integra

nope you cant tell on these web sites thats why i kinda hate the internet

posted by  xCaMaRox67

no i just think that 72firebird had a point, its true, take my post for example what was i saying the majority of the time. it was how does this help my question. i mean read it was there any point to all the shit that was said not really everyone just got some laughs and i got mine they got theirs everyone is happy right ?? i just thought this page was over with then i come back and theres still people talking just thought it was funny oh well

posted by  xCaMaRox67

The thing about these forums is that they get off topic, and people talk about random stuff. When you came back and saw people still talking on this thread, you didn't think it was funny, you abused them. Sure, by this stage we were way off topic, but is that so bad?

posted by  windsonian

Considering all things we are still off-topic... :banghead: lol :doh: :2cents:

posted by  Pythias

i never said it was bad but i just think "some" of you guys, (not everyone)-i have to make that clear so no one gets affended- because i haven't met everyone on this site!!! on this fourm are full of shit. . . bottom line is, that this web site is lame. i just don't get if you don't know the answer then don't post anything move on. . .thats it how hard is that instead some close minded **** geek bitch said a smart ass remark so then i said something thats how it started but nope i was the one who started it because i asked a simple question then everyone took there ways with it. . . so tell me again how thats my fault?? please i would love to hear your story of it there windsonian?? plz do tell!!

posted by  xCaMaRox67

PS so don't you think everyone was being a little close minded?? chrisv?? cause thats what it sounds like to me everyone had a little close minded in them so you can't blame all this shit on me.

posted by  xCaMaRox67

If you don't mind me asking why are you still on this forum?

posted by  GreekWarrior

cough cough.. xCaMaRox67 seems like a brainless terd face to me.. cough cough..

posted by  HyundaGuy

ChrisV is probably the most open minded guy on here

posted by  99integra

i'd definately have to second that statement, from what i've read on the bloke he seem's to be cool with everyone.. even after an idiot gives him a mouth full.

posted by  HyundaGuy

This is a perfect example of what im talking about. . .

posted by  xCaMaRox67

why don't you keep up to your quote and not say anything. . . this whole thing was about to be over with until a dumb **** like you comes in here and starts shit. Now who is the close minded prick here ChrsV??? huh did i say anything to this guy before, nope this is how it was the whole post see thats what you don't understand matter of fact you all don't understand cause ya got a hudge stick stuck way up your asses. . . in other words your male ego is pertty ****ing lame

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Actually this is a public forum and he has the right to state his opinion

posted by  99integra

Oh well you guys have fun i think this is the last time im going to post because this site sucks!! lol ist been fun

posted by  xCaMaRox67

then i have a right to state mine

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Well finally, I think you quoted yourself smart one

posted by  99integra

Yes but you went off on him for stating his own opinion

posted by  99integra

and why are you stating the obvious??? seems to me alot of people on here, thats all they do.... i mean come on

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Hahaha, you keep on quoting yourself

posted by  99integra

ummmmm. . . this shit was about over with until he started talking shit. . . now who is the child in all this after i already said that i wanted to make peace between the internet world lol

posted by  xCaMaRox67

haha yea i know its the quote button was close to my pointer so i just pushed it

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Are you retarded? Seems like you are arguing yourself :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

but do you understand what im trying to say??

posted by  xCaMaRox67

ok tell me how that made sence?

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Yes but if you state your opinion then don't you think that someone will argue with it?

posted by  99integra

You arguing yourself or me saying that, because it doesn't make sence

posted by  99integra

yea but its how you state it though. he said nothing about anything he just talked shit thats all he did so. . . don't you think if someone talked shit to you. . . you would defend yourself the best you could??

posted by  xCaMaRox67

what are you talking about just because i pushed the my quote button means im arguing with myself??? oh my ****ing god

posted by  xCaMaRox67

that right there is talking shit he did state anything and the whole being stupid was ending but now he just opend up a whole new can of shit

posted by  xCaMaRox67

If you read your posts smart one it looks like ya are, kay. :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

hahahahaha oh my god thats funny right there . . . but the weird thing is you keep talking back when i do ??? so ... .. . .

posted by  xCaMaRox67

haha im sorry that i didn't quote you master i will never do it again

posted by  xCaMaRox67

kay. :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/GlassOfSTFU.jpg

Its good, you should try it sometime :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

haha it looks good

posted by  xCaMaRox67

see the thing is that you guys don't want to stop you just want to keep it going to talk shit and have fun well im game

posted by  xCaMaRox67

No, we don't want to keep talking shit, I'm not pointing any fingers at ANYONE but they start and then it turns into a chain reaction

posted by  99integra

really?? :clap:

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Yes, its just that people like you after getting told, they have to come back and make even more of a fool outta themselves by calling each other names and shit like that, personally I can't stand that

posted by  99integra

haha then why are you doing it if you can't stand that??? why are you arguing with me when i was trying to get shit over with ?? that doesn't make sence you made your self look really good man by telling me to have a nice tall glass a stfu yea that was reallly childish

posted by  xCaMaRox67

http://www.patrickarena.com/ART/forumanger.gif

posted by  ChrisV

im sorry but i didnt get told by anyone still waitin for that. . . all i got was that i was a douche bag and wow that was really telling me

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Nope, I was just saying that you really do need to, I am done talking on this topic, if you have AIM, MSN or Yahoo sign in so we can finish this.

posted by  99integra

haha thats funny shit

posted by  xCaMaRox67

:clap: Looks like me at work :banghead:

posted by  99integra

im at work right now i feel like doing that shit

posted by  xCaMaRox67

I think I already did, the guys at my shop are getting all ancy to see what happens next, they have been looking over my shoulder and workin at the same time

posted by  99integra

...what's a "hudge stick" ?

posted by  dodger65

maybe he meant fudge stick?

posted by  72firebird

Why haven't the Mods lock this thread? :doh: :sleep:

And to think this whole thing start because of me. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Wow, your infamous :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Cool, where's my prize? :smoke:

posted by  GreekWarrior

:ohcrap: Ummmmm... Its in the mail :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Sweet, it better be a nice car. :hi:

posted by  GreekWarrior

If it doesnt show up then it means someone took it or 'misplaced' it. I swear it was sent :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

I was referring to where you said:

... but your re-entry into the thread was (aimed at me):

I'd like you to show me what I said that warranted a response like this....?

posted by  windsonian

I really don't know, i don't care anymore man. im over it now so. . .

posted by  xCaMaRox67

i bet mommys proud of that :thumbs:

posted by  72firebird

alright, have a good one.... :driving:

posted by  windsonian

ya you to

posted by  xCaMaRox67

Your Message