what should this poor 16yr old buy?

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  what should this poor 16yr old buy?

thx for the idea....

posted by  helghast101

*sigh.... it would be a lot easier for you to be specific...

exact price range?
looking for performance, luxury, looks, what?

posted by  mirot

Get a $500 Lincoln Town Car :laughing: But seriously you should put more information in there :2cents:

posted by  99integra

uh around 2,000 used.... i want performance and luxury if possible...

posted by  helghast101

look at all his other posts... the information is here, it's just all scattered about... :banghead:

posted by  dodger65

Go with the streched Ford Taurus, the 1988-94 Lincoln Continental hahaha....

Ummmm....How about 1991-95 Cadillac DeVille or a Mustang?

posted by  FordFromHell351

For around 2000 you could get a late 90's saturn, if you get one that has a DOHC its a very quick car. as for luxry i'm not sure if you can find one with a $2000 budget.

posted by  Pwright23

Thats why I suggested the Cadillac. They have good performance (they should anyway, most of the 91-92s had 4.9L V8s) and of course all the little bells and whistles he wants.

Heres a perfect first car if dosent mind doing the body work.

1991 Cadillac DeVille 2 door (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6146&ite m=4553017139&rd=1)

As long as its not the fwd Cadillac Eldorado, nice V8 but its fwd and in a Caddy, like c'mon lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Ehhh....Ive never had any problems with the ones Ive driven...except for the increased tire wear on the front tires. They have a smooth ride and get up to 100mph pretty quickly... :laughing: :mrgreen:

Then maybe i was wrong lol. I've just been told they are the cheaper version of Cadillac. Not bad cars, just not the best Cadillac had/has.

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message