Rate my car!!

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Rate my car!!

Itsa 1993 Lebaron LE with 175,000 miles on it perfect body and a few stains on the interior. all new struts, shocks, brakes, tires, etc. It has been well maintained. V6 3.0 liter. Its a dark green color, 4 door sedan... i got it for 1,800 what do you all think? :smoke:

posted by  helghast101

I think you fail for not posting pics.

posted by  Juhosaphat

I had a Chrysler LeBaron. Except it was a 1988 and the turbo model. Theyre good cars. Have fun with it :thumbs:
Post some pics if you can!

posted by  FordFromHell351

Plain and simple, you got ROBBED BLIND! I wouldn't have paid more than $1k for that thing if I were you. I hate to tell you but the chrysler 3.0 V-6 of that vintage was the biggest piece of junk to ever be manufactured...and the transmissions mated to them...I hope your a prayin' man. The recycling center I worked at had an order for a 3.0L chrysler engine and I went through 12 vehicles(vans/cars)...all were blown. They always dropped valves. If the blocks on them weren't ventilated by a rod or two, they would either have a bent valve or smoke like hell.

My advice, drive that car like it's ready to die...baby the hell out of it. Good luck.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

I remember having this white 1994 LeBaron at the car lot I worked at. That car had around 40,000 miles on it and we took it in on trade and it smoked like hell. It also had this awful pinging sound. We took it to an auction and some dumbass payed $2000 for the thing. :laughing: At least we made a profit.

posted by  FordFromHell351

I give your car a 2 out of 10...if I see pics...maybe a 1.5...lol

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Your Message