Swamped with CARS!!!

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Swamped with CARS!!!

Ok.

My mom is going to buy a new car, and she is giving me her old 1988 Dodge Shadow. It is running rough, and probably needs a tune up and oil change (she never gets those things done unless I tell her to) :banghead: I have no place to put this car so Im just going to tune it up and sell it....but I dont know what to ask for such a piece of shit!

Any suggestions on pricing?

posted by  FordFromHell351

Pricing the tune up or the car?

posted by  99integra

Pricing the car. Im just going to throw on some cheap spark pulgs and plug wires and put in some cheap oil and tranny fluid. The tune up shouldnt cost me more than $60

Try www.kbb.com, I can't really tell you what I think the price should be since I don't know what it looks like and haven't been around it. I would say though it would be worth at least 1500 :2cents:

posted by  99integra

Im just going to ask $1,000 or best offer.

I think a fair price would be about $500... oh and that would be YOU giving them $500 to take it :laughing: , i'm just kidding. It doesnt sound that bad or a car so i think $1000 or so would be worth it. Good luck with the car and hope you get what you want from it. :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

I just hope changing out the oil and tuning it up helps it :laughing: That engine was just put in about a year and a half ago and my mother just dosent care about her vehicles. I doubt its even had the fluids changed within that time period :banghead:

Your Message