S-10 Xtreme

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  S-10 Xtreme

Hey guys, the S-10 Xtreme used to be (and still is) my favorite truck (for a reasonable price) ever. I wanted to know what kind of mileage you guys get on yours and if its a good first car (actually first truck). Is it pretty good performance with the 6 cylinder? With the 4? What mods can you do that are fairly simple and cheap and will make it faster? How much is exhaust to make it sound good (can you make it sound good??)

posted by  Shift4

i no ive wanted 1 i like the yellow with the black stripes but my dad used 2 back a black 1 an he go pretty good miles

posted by  hhsrastler92

There are a lot of engine swaps available. A kid I know might drop a 302 in his

posted by  TurboLag

I've seen someone drop a 350 small block into one, total sleeper

posted by  99integra

:sleep: :sleep: .

posted by  TurboLag

Did i hear someone say something about a Ford engine into a Chevy car/truck :evil: . The 350 is my favorite sbc and sounds good for any car, even Honda :hi: (which i'd love to do eventually).

posted by  car_crazy89

crap we're talkin about s-10s! I was thinking ranger, my bad :laughing: :doh: . but you can do just as much with an s-10. I'd take the s-10 over a ranger any day.

posted by  TurboLag

You know talking about crazy swaps, I saw a guy's website where he put a small block 318 Mopar in a '85 Toyota Celica. He hadnt finished it yet but it was actually pretty cool.

posted by  Pinstriper38

Your Message