Project Smurf

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Project Smurf

Whats up guys, This is my project Build up thread. It is a 1986 pontiac fiero SE 2M6.

posted by  magot

How bout you keep it stock and drop a 302 in the back, or a 440 :hi:

posted by  99integra

Because he wants a custom interior. A V8 will hopefully follow. :mrgreen:

posted by  VG30DE

been thanking bout it, We will see. :rock:

posted by  magot

Theres a good idea :mrgreen:

Has anyone else noticed how there have been 2 people that have signed up as Slipknot fans after I have done so?...Hmmmm....Coincidance? I think not! :laughing:

By the way, Magot, you have great taste in music. :mrgreen: Although Magot is spelled with 2 g's.

posted by  SlipKnoT

I know magot is spelled with two g's, I use 1 because when I first started useing the name I couldnt spell. Plus, No one else use's magot with 1 g. :smoke:

Slipknot is pretty much all I lisen to. I dont like the new stuff as much as the old. And you have good taste in music to :mrgreen: Thanks man

posted by  magot

Im guessing you dont like the new stuff as much because its gone more melodic? Its just Slipknot maturing is all. I love all their music equally. Theyre incredibly talented. I went to one of their Vol. 3 (TSV) tour concerts here in March and they certainly havent lost any intensity in their stage performance. :mrgreen: Ive been listening to them since 1996, back when they were just getting started.

Just remember that their still as heavy, but it takes a true Maggot to hear it.

posted by  SlipKnoT

One of their hardest is pulse of the maggots :2cents:

posted by  99integra

That probably is one of their heaviest on their new album. But on the last two (Iowa and self titled) there are songs that are MUCH heavier.

posted by  SlipKnoT

I love the new abortion. Thats my faverite song. but I pretty much love the last two cd's. I am glad they dint lose stage intenseity man, I have there disaterpieces DVD and its freaking awsome. :rock: :rock: I will go to one of there concerts one day. :mrgreen:

posted by  magot

So any ideas for my dash? What do you guys think?

posted by  magot

I think it looks good stock :2cents:

posted by  99integra

Its looks alright as of now. I never was to crazy about the interiors of the Fieros anyway. I would do the fiberglass just to make it look better.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Maggots are nasty

Go Mushroomhead

posted by  Oomba

It is not enough for me, Besides, I am to far into the fiberglass dash to stop now. :laughing:

Today the mold comes off the 240 dash. :smoke:

posted by  magot

Mushroomhead blows me. :fu:

posted by  SlipKnoT

my names matt :)

posted by  HyundaGuy

Hey, thats neat-o :thumbs: Its a nice name.

posted by  ciVicman

posted by  magot

posted by  magot

Boy you retarded

posted by  99integra

what kind of fabric did u use to make yer mold?

posted by  Mx3Kid

I used 100% polyester fabric. Not thin but not thick, And then I streched it and hot glued it to the 240 dash witch was covered in tin foil, But in some spots you can see I needed to strech it more. Then I gave it 2 heavy coats of resin. Late saterday or early sunday I should be able to test fit it for the first time. :smoke: But that is after I add A layer of fiberglass and add the part I already glassed up to it.

When you take the polyester off it will be flexible but will hold its shape. This is the same method for makeing custom sub boxes. I really only wanted the basic shape of the dash, If I wanted a perfect replica of the 240 I would of put fiberglass on it insted of the polyester.

After my dash is done, and I have made 2 extra ones for my buddies, I will start my center consol and then my sick door panels. Then headliner, and much much more. :hi:

posted by  magot

any reason why u used 100% polyester? i used to use cheap bed sheets for custom boxes and then put the resin on them and then once thats hard i'd lay down the mat and resin that and then start adding coats of resin.

posted by  Mx3Kid

100% polyester is what I was taught.

posted by  magot

why do you always have to be such a fag? :fu:

posted by  glagon1979

posted by  magot

You a crazy lookin dude :wink2:

posted by  99integra

I'm a fag because Mushroomhead is better than Slipknot? :screwy:

posted by  Oomba

No, you're a fag because you like young boys.

posted by  hondaman

Wow, you make no ****in sense, buddy.

posted by  Oomba

No, because you like to make pointless statements that have no signifigance. Plus, Mushroomhead is Nu-Rap Metal bullshit. :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

no, you are a fag because you always have to put in your :2cents: when nobody really cares what you think. i got an idea.....quit being a BUTT PLUG. its like you come here just to be a douche bag. ****ing ass clown :fu:

posted by  glagon1979

Ok magot... where’s the next update?
Those of us waiting for our new dashes are growing impatient...lol
Take all the time you need... good to see a fellow Fiero here.

But please up date us soon.

posted by  TheFieroKid

Well, this is a forum. And last time I checked, forums were to discuss opinions.

posted by  Oomba

holy $hit, that is one of the smartest things you have said....EVER!!!!! now all you have to do is just...well....you know the rest. your "opinions" are totally closed minded. forums arent for some after noon fun at someone else's expence!!!

posted by  glagon1979

How long have you been here? :screwy:

posted by  99integra

whers super jew? HAHAH for real tho, hes got like 30 posts or soething

posted by  Stem

i do believe its 34...should be 35 after this lol

posted by  dodgerforlife

posted by  magot

Looks great!!!
I cant wait for mine to get here...!!!!

posted by  TheFieroKid

Ok magot... updates are now required... how long has it been? 3 weeks?
You should be done by now :PP

posted by  TheFieroKid

posted by  magot

posted by  magot

posted by  magot

posted by  magot

this is my dusty old ford cortina......a little project im working on...any tips would be great....im not to sure what to call this yet....

MY OLD BEAST SOON TO BECOME FANTASTIC (http://fortyeight.net/lh.php?lXc=4338)

posted by  FordHead

Alright then, what is the size of the engine?
Is it a W8, V5, or an I9

posted by  99integra

Your Message