sunfire chat

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  sunfire chat

I just wanted to know if anyone needs info on 95-2001 sunfires, 2.4L engines, or links whatever. I am a sunfire guru and know it all so just ask and ill give you the best i got!!!!

posted by  sunfire gti

I say 229 because I'm looking at a 1990 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ right now with a high output 2.3L Quad 4 and I haven't seen any Quad 4s go over 200HP. yet..... :hi:

posted by  Satty101

um...who cares?????? :umh:

posted by  SuperJew

the two phrases "know it all" and "give you the best i got!!!!" don't exactly fit together, not in my mind at least
see, the reason for this is that if you do indeed "know it all" you don't do what people who barely know anything do, which is giving it their best

i like the attitude though

EDIT:
what's with the 4 exclamation points? i think one suffices nicely

posted by  asa67_stang

SUNFIRE GURU ?.. I think it would be best, to state your credits, after you have been asked for information, or help :ticking: PICK ME, PICK ME, I KNOW IT ALL :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  lectroid

If you dont have a question f off beeatch

posted by  sunfire gti

we like to bitch here
you'll get used to it, an if you don't you'll get disgusted and leave

posted by  asa67_stang

The QUAD 4 is a damn nice engine , Im sure you can get beyond the 200HP mark since it was first rated at 180HP stock . :hi:

posted by  CitatioN10

hey i was wondering if u knew or anyone where i can get the loc code for my car stereo bc its now lock bc the battery died and it wont work if anyone knows how without going to the dealership plz email me October18@hotmail.com

THANKS

posted by  shawnapotter

I have just had my water pump replaced. Now there is a noise that makes the motor sound like a diesel engine. I took it back to the mechanic and he said that the timing belt adjuster that operates on oil pressure is not adjusting due to a probable air bubble in the oil and it should go away in a week. If not bring it back. It hasn't and he hasn't returned my call. It's been two weeks. I have read on other sites that others have had similar problems. Is there an easy solution? The car runs ok and it is only noisy at idle (about 1000 rpm) The noise goes away at about 1300 rpm.

posted by  busty

Dear sunfire guru. I was wondering if i could put a newer engine, (98-01) into me 95 sunfire. Is it possible? my e-mail in christian@rickleo.com and aim screen name is critin81

posted by  sunfire8181

Hey I want to know if i can switch my 95 engine with a newer engine in my sufire, is that possible? Christian@rickleo.com

posted by  sunfire8181

Your Message