95 ford mustang cobra

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  95 ford mustang cobra

wat do u think about them? im getting one to drag race with and i wanted to see wat you all thought about them

whats some good and bad things?

posted by  pwayg4life1

No bad things about that car.

posted by  Oomba

Did he really say that? OMG people, Oomba LIKES something!

posted by  hondaman

I like good things.

posted by  Oomba

It's an amazing machine lol. I don't know I really don't like the look of them but thats gonna help you go faster so sure go with it.

posted by  Spanky2324

Lol. All you need is a hi-performance body kit and you're ready to race. :banghead:

posted by  abless

cough*rice* lmao what a silly notion that he had.

posted by  dodgerforlife

don't forget the type r stickers :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

....Since when is a body kit a high performance part? :screwy: :banghead: Dumb ****....

Anyway, any Mustang in my opinion is a great car. The 95 Cobra is a great one to build off of for racing. :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Even the 120hp 4.2L Mustangs? :laughing:

posted by  thunderbird1100

hell, yeah... you can put all kinds of stickers and glue on body parts on those. you can even get the wal-mart spinner hubcaps, too! :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

Yep. Good, solid, reliable.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Really? I've never seen one on the road since I can remember really being into cars (since '00 or so).

posted by  thunderbird1100

my friend's gf had one back in high school.. he rebuilt the motor, hoping for more power. he wasted his time... i think he put a 302 in later... :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

when did it come with a 4.2? i thought they were all 3.8's. i know the 05 comes with a 4.0 but not a 4.2

posted by  glagon1979

it was about 1980... not to be confused w/ glagon1980, the year after glagon1979....

the 4.2 2 bbl was a 255 cid variant of the ford small block... they used it from 1980 to 1982... what a beautiful concession to emissions/economy... :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

i see. thanks for clearing that up! :thumbs:

posted by  glagon1979

Well that engine obviously isnt meant for power :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Your Message