Foose/Unique Performance 05 Mustang

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Foose/Unique Performance 05 Mustang

What do you guys think about the Mustang that Foose and Unique Performance put together for BFGoodrich? Does anybody have any stats on this thing (hp, torque ect)?

posted by  Fastback

That is a damn sexy car, I would have to guess pushing out around 590 or 600 something hp

posted by  99integra

Wheels are too big and I still want to see a 3v 4.6 with a turbo setup!!

Otherwise, it's nice. I'm sure would cost a fortune if they tried to sell a kit to the public (probably $60,000-$65,000).

posted by  thunderbird1100

I don't think that there is going to be a public version of this one I think that it is a one of for the BFGoodrich contest....they are producing 3000 of these ones called the Stallion for ford

posted by  Fastback

And I will call it the new Eleanor :hi:

posted by  99integra

That is sick. I need to rethink this Dental school thing here and blow my money on one of these new Mustangs.... :banghead:

posted by  Voda48

Foose did one on Overhaulin' last night that looked that that one. They supercharged it, too. It was better looking though imo.

posted by  Oomba

....The MSRP starts at 38,000.

- Article (http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050819/195430.html?.v=1)

posted by  Pythias

Screw that, I'll take the Shelby for 40k.

posted by  Oomba

True dat brotha!

posted by  Pythias

that car kicks some serious booty!!!!!!!!!

posted by  jdubya

But that's not the same as the one in the first post. I was talking about the original one.

posted by  thunderbird1100

What are you talkin about dude the first one the Ever did? Well yeah i'm sure the first one they ever put together would cost around 60k maybe more.

posted by  Pythias

Your Message