Everyone is equal

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Everyone is equal

Yo guys, whats with all the hate towards Mustangs and other Fords from those silly ricers? my best bud has been hated upon for his '95 Stang v6 even tho he has an intake, chrome dual exhaust and chrome cobra R rims that bling beyond bling... so maybe hes only won a few races, but still EVERYONE even this guy with a 94 oldsmobile says they can take him... i dont have a mustang and i wont have one soon, but i like Ford and ill be gettin a E>

posted by  JaBoFordRid3r

Yo. We don't even know what you are talking about. :screwy: :banghead:

posted by  BavarianWheels

When you say "we" are u referrering to your three BMWs??

posted by  JaBoFordRid3r

When I say "we", I mean everyone but you.

Dude what are you talking about :screwy: I like ford and if someone wanted to give me a Mustang i would take it and i would even consider buying a Mustang Cobra Mach 1 or Saleen. And just because Bav has 3 BMW's has nothing to do with his option with Ford I also have a Europeian (SP) car (MBZ) but i still like Ford

posted by  Car Guy

Grrrrr I'm not talking about people that like Ford... i'm talking about those Japanese lovers who run their mouths about Mustangs (especially v6's) and that they suck... grrr... maybe its just my school that does that

posted by  JaBoFordRid3r

If you want to shut them up buy a mustang race them, win them then they will be quite.

posted by  Car Guy

There is nothing wrong with someone that drives a Mustang, but there is something wrong with someone that drives a Mustang and thinks they can beat anything.

But, the problem with some Mustang drivers is they tend to assume the V6 Mustang is something special, when it is nothing more than a waste of metal.

posted by  Vassar

Is that what your initial post was trying to say/ask?. I would "hate" on your Stang if you were hating on my Bimmers. I'd pull the "American (low)Quality" card and make you :cry:

Come on now...you really can't be that sensitive to the flaming you apparently receive, can you? I'd say you get hated because you allow the haters to bother you outwardly. If you'd just blow them off...they'd soon grow bored of making fun.

Goodness...grow up!!

I think the problem is this in a nutshell....This is a chat forum for people that love cars, who have real problems, and don't need mommy to wipe the tears away when someone should, OH MY GOODNESS, offend you!! All I seem to glean from the previous posting by "certain members" is ebonics and 18 year old chat jargon. It reminds me of some conversations I've seen in aol chat rooms full of teenagers. It's really interesting to read some of the posting in here and then skip over to the introduce yourself section to see who they really are and how many 18-20 year olds are actually in here. Many of which act just like it. No real job and certainly they have no really nice cars because they have no means to get them unless mommy and daddy bought them......Last I knew, Arby's and the Gap ain't payin' no whole lot.

AMEN to ya Bavarian, :clap: grow the hell up people. I want to read up on technical problems and help people solve them, not sit here and read chronicles of a teenage drag queen. :screwy:

Anyone that wants to "hate" on me for ANY reason can kiss my rear and lick it. I could not careless what someone else thinks. If it makes me happy and I am not hurting anyone else, then I will do it no matter what that person may think. Bottom line, I just LOVE the bandwidth waisted on matters that will not expand my automotive capabilities and knowledge. :screwy:

posted by  cmeseadoin

haha :clap:

posted by  Car Guy

<----is confused by this utterly pointless thread

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/worsttopic.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

Perhaps I can put a stop to this thread, or give someone and open door to argue pointlessly. Look at the title of the thread "Everyone is equal". Here is a newsflash for you Boopsie, everyone is NOT equal. In the good old USA you may be guaranteed equal rights under the law, but that doesn't make everyone equal.

Let's have example of what I'm saying. Look at Tiger Woods, arguably the best golfer ever. He could play a game blindfolded and with one arm tied behind his back during a hurricane and still score better on 18 holes than I could on 9 holes on my best day. I am not his equal or even close, he is superior.

Let's turn that around. I wonder how fast Tiger could diagnose, isolate, repair and verify a P0455 on a '97 Plymouth Breeze. He probably doesn't know how to turn on the scan tool or what the code means, but I could knock it out in short order. This time I'm his daddy.

Here is something to learn today, right now. No matter what you've been led to believe in the modern, liberal, everyone is special school system, life is not fair. Life is life and we are not all equal. Get used to it.

posted by  vwhobo

maybe it's because the V6 'stangs do suck
they are underpowered, weak, puny engines pushing too heavy of a vehicle, especially the '05 (the '06 should be getting a more powerful, new V6, we'll see then)

they can be made into something nice, but it takes a solid transfusion of green
compared to the price of a GT, the option of buying a V6 and hopping it up is stupid

simple as that

posted by  asa67_stang

Ok guys, this has gone too far, the whole purpose of this thread was this was the only subject on my mind, i am new and i wanted to ask a question that me and my friends always ask in a jokingly manner. "Everyone is Equal" is just a joke and yall should know that im not serious when i said that... lets forget this whole thread ever happened because i guess now everyone hates me for asking such a stupid question... VW, you are a genious, ive read some of ur posts, and u have my permision to burn this thread to tiny bits of ash and please let me start all over on my "reputation" on car-forums.com

posted by  JaBoFordRid3r

On your mark, get set go. You just recieved your new start. Have a great day.

posted by  vwhobo

allright thnx see yall in other threads :thumbs:

posted by  JaBoFordRid3r

Dude, you know better. You've seen my responses on other boards to this type of statement...

The V6 Mustang is the backbone of what the Mustang has been since day 1: a sporty compact coupe with adequate power, sporty looks, and relatively low price. The first Mustangs were 6 cyl cars, and they'ev always been teh best sellers. The insurance is lower, the overall costs are lower, and for 99% of the population, they are fast enough. There's no need for a race car on the street (as much as we like them... hehehehe) so for most people, it's a better choice than the V8 versions.

The problem is that a V8 version is available. Otherwise, look at the specs: quite a bit of them are what people have been asking for in a sporty car for a long time. V6, RWD, 2door coupe at a low buy in price point. If it were available from any import manufacturer, the cost would be higher (though it would have IRS) and it would cost more to insure and own.

The cars have a large aftermarket and it's growing. All the suspension mods for GTs are avaialble, and there are some good engine mods available that retain the easy to insure V6 standing, but allow the cars to run 13s and 14s in the quarter. That's more than adequate for a street car of ANY sort.
Sure, V8s can be faster, but that isn't the point, or no one would buy ANY non V8 car...

The V6 Mustangs are not a waste. They are a good choice for a young person wanting an inexpensive sporty car to start with, or an older person who wants a sporty car but has no need for a race car.

posted by  ChrisV

i like this guy... thnx for clearing that up bro

posted by  JaBoFordRid3r

You do have a point. :clap:

posted by  Vassar

He likes to own people on other boards all the time. He is probably the startest person I know when it comes to cars... I mean ANYTHING about cars!

posted by  Vassar

lol when u say startest person... u mean smartest person right? cuz in that case ud be talkin about chris which is tru.. nice one(s) chris... but if u meant "startest" and ur refering to my nubbiness, then i hate u haha

posted by  JaBoFordRid3r

It ins't about "owing" anyone. It's just about making sure that accurate information and knowledgeable attitudes pervade the forums about my favorite subject... ;)

posted by  ChrisV

Your Message