Ignition

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Ignition

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MSD-IGNITION-Pkg-DODGE-NEON-DOHC-96-COIL-PLU G-WIRES_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33689QQitemZ8010263290QQrdZ1QQsspagename ZWDVW

How hard is it to install? Is that overpriced? Shipping is $10. Thank you

posted by  6000LE

A chimpanzee could install that in under 15 minutes, expect it to take you about 30. Without researching it the price seems awfully stiff.

posted by  vwhobo

I asked for advice, not for humiliation numbnuts. What do I do just unbolt the stock igntion box, and bolt this one on and then connect the wires and that?

posted by  6000LE

You want advice? Go to the store and purchase the appropriate service manual for your car. Neons need lots of work so there are plenty available if they can keep them in stock. You'll also need to rent a friend to read it to you if it doesn't have pictures.

posted by  vwhobo

Do you have to be rude in every post? Or are you just a hardass that dindt get enough of daddy's attention and is now trying to be tough?

posted by  6000LE

1. No, only to people who deserve it.

2. That question doesn't make any sense. If I was in fact a hardass, why would I have to act tough? Think, type, submit.

How cheap do you have the coil and wires for? I've already got them down to $105 delivered in the US while you're checking your tampon. And if you're going to be a tough guy ground pounder in the Army (or was it the Marines), you'd better grow a thicker skin.

posted by  vwhobo

Its very easy, you just take the four bolts out and put the new one in.
And the price seems normal since you get both the coil and wires.

posted by  nsupra27

And the plugs too.

posted by  6000LE

Your Message