don't laugh

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  don't laugh

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee I Need Help!!! I Have A 1985 Dodge Diplomat With A Chrysler Fifth Avenue Front End And It Has Been Wrecked In The Last Couple Of Days I Need Parts And Can't Find Any!!! I Need A Complete Header Panel And Lt Front Fender!! Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get These Items At!! I Am So Dying To Find These Parts...this Car Was My Grandma's And Her Favorite...rip Grandma!! Pls Email With Any Info..thanks So Much

posted by  brookereid

MOPAR.com isnt working for me, but see if it works for you an try there.

Searching for M-Body Parts came up with this forum post, with a Diplomat enthusiast like yourself. The post is pretty recent, so you might be able to contact him on if he has any parts or knows where to get them.

http://www.dippy.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=2071&

posted by  PontiacFan27

most obvious place to check would be the wreckers...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Parts for those are easy to find (wreckers or just around the neighbourhood). Those cars dont cost alot to buy really (we have an 85' Fith Ave that was only $160), theres a bunch of those cars just parked around here.

posted by  car_crazy89

I don't remember the name as I haven't lived there for a while , but... There is a HUGE Mopar only yard on the northeast side of Abeline. They used to claim to be the biggest Mope only place in the world. A couple of hours drive west and you'll have what you need.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message