Mods to Pontiac Sunfire

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Mods to Pontiac Sunfire

Anyone direct me to mods for 2004 Sunfire's. I'm having a hard time finding them, and I've been told that I could use some mods that are made for the equivalent Cavalier... true?

Thanks in advance.

-Adam

posted by  adamkp83

Cav mods should work on yoru sunfire (I think)

posted by  Aondor

Any car with the ECOTEC like a Cavalier, Grand Am ,or A Cobalt.
I would just find a supercharger off a Cobalt SS and slap it on there.

Just get the GM performance catalog from a GM dealer, they got all sorts of stuff for the ECOTEC.

posted by  x1/9-rally

So what about asthetic stuff..

the eye candy...

btw, thanks for the info on asking gm for catalog, will certainly do that.

-Adam

posted by  adamkp83

Well 99% sure that the the main body is the same between the Sunfire and the Cavalier. So the Cavalier body parts should bolt on. To use a Cavalier body kit you would have to use alot of Cavalier body parts to put it on and in the end it would look like a Cavalier.

posted by  x1/9-rally

the only thing that is the same is the doors, glass, and drivetrain. fenders, hood, decklid, and bumpers are all different. they do make body kits for the sunfire. as far as performance parts go to www.paceparts.com (not advertizing) all they handle are GM parts for just about any GM. i haven't been there in a while but i think they sell body kits for cavaliers and sunfires.

posted by  glagon1979

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=2004+sunfire+aftermarket&meta=

goooooooogle is your bestest buddy.

posted by  dodgerforlife

The Cavalier and Sunfire are identical twins with a different haircut. Anything that will work on one will work exactly the same on the other.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Your Message