1994 dodge shadow good or bad?

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  1994 dodge shadow good or bad?

Alright my friend is buying a car and we are on a tight budget. We have about 1700 dollars straight up and he says we can go up to 2200 max 2500. I did some searches and found this the link below. I dunno much about shadow's except they were supposed to be very economical and good on gas. Could you people please give me the info please thanks

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=86424554&dealer_id=908015&car_year =1994&search_type=both&make=TOYOTA&sponsorModel=&transmission=Automatic&dis tance=25&make3=NISSAN&model=&address=18966&make2=DODGE&only_price=1&certifi ed=&advanced=y&model3=&model2=&max_mileage=&max_price=2200&bkms=11343603645 42&min_price=1&end_year=2006&color=&start_year=1992&drive=&isp=y&engine=&bo dy_style=COUPE&doors=&fuel=&lang=en&cardist=25#vdptop

posted by  95civicdima

One thing look up the kbb value, second thing deealerships screw you outta ur @$$ 95% of the time.

posted by  Pythias

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=192833847&dealer_id=1372744&car_ye ar=1993&model=&bkms=1134361127783&make2=sel_one&lang=en&isp=y&start_year=19 92&engine=&certified=&fuel=&only_price=1&search_type=both&distance=25&make= FORD&color=&min_price=1&body_style=COUPE&drive=&sponsorModel=&max_mileage=& address=18966&advanced=y&end_year=2006&doors=&transmission=Automatic&max_pr ice=2200&cardist=5#vdptop Not bad either

posted by  Pythias

i bet that guy only has about 700 bucks in that first car

posted by  adamc44

Nice car...but not something for him... i'm gonna go test drive a 1998 Neon R/T for him on wednesday...it's stick so that means i'm the only one of his friends that has ANY experience on a stick.

posted by  95civicdima

Suddenly the Neon has become a car worth of buying :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

posted by  newyorker

Because obviously he gave me a link to a neon not a 1993 Ford Thunderbird LX Coupe. The thing is i never recommended it to him i actually told him to not consider it. He wants my opinion and i gave it that way. He asked me to go with him for a test drive because he doesn't have his a license. OH well he's considered a 1994 Infiniti J30. Also a civic :mrgreen:

Neon's=poop gayness :fu:

posted by  95civicdima

Why don't you try reasoning with him, obviously most people out there with half a brain can decifer between a neon and all the other cars out there, many being V6 models that would be faster. Of course if he's like some people on here *cough cough* who like to put neons in their neon and "DRIFT" and try to become a Ricer then i would understand.... otherwise I'd slap him back to reality and tell him how much of an idiot he is.

posted by  Pythias

Is your friend going to be doing his own maintenience? I own a 91 Shadow and it is one of the easiest and cheapest to run. Hell, front brakes only run 20-30 dollars to replace! Good MPG and fun to drive. Now the draw back on the V6 with the A604 4spd auto is that that transmission needs diligent attention and fluid changes. I think by 94 that MoPar had solved the valve seal problem (smoking). I personally like the P-body Shadows/Sundances and Dusters. That $1800 price tag is too high though. What kind of car does you friend like? :2cents:

posted by  PTT1

Your Message