Mix and Match...

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Mix and Match...

If you could make your own car/SUV by combining parts of all your favs, what would it look like?

Mine would be an SUV:
Commander exterior and interior (saddle bag seats)

Porche braking, Cayenne turbo

Wrangler off road ability

Escape efficiency

Lexus RX for resale value

posted by  boothe

The power of a Vette Z06
The style of an SRT-4
The braking of a Carrera GT
The handling of a Ferrari F1 car
Gas efficiency of a Prius
Resale value of a Honda S2000

posted by  newyorker

I almost peed my pants when I read this. You can pick any features you want for this virtual car, and you want it to look like a Neon. You really need to get out more. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

What can I say, I just love the styling

posted by  newyorker

You have got to be freaking kidding me. An SRT-4... you think a Neon with a body kit, hood scoop, and spoiler is the best looking car out there... it's so sad it's not even funny anymore.

posted by  Bino

Alright...

Veyron engine, Commander/H2 body styling, Porsche Cayenne suspension system, Airbus A380 wings (on the sides--just in case you want to fly away), Oil slick from the exhaust, Machine guns on the side, and satellite TV) :laughing...and throw in some Land Rover :laughing: :hi:

I know it's not all different cars, but that's what I wanted :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

SRT-4 is a badass lookin car. Except with the Z06 engine i might have to make it an SRT-8 :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

Konnisegg engine
Enzo body
McLaren F1 suspension
Zonda F brakes
Handling Carrera GT

posted by  mx3_monster

...Where's the SUV part? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I was wondering the same thing myself.....I expect he'll just stick 22inch 'rims' on her lol :oops:

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah... oh, sorry... no. It looks like (drum roll..... ) a Dodge Neon, which is a very sad looking little throw-away car.

I realize it's just one opinion versus another opinion. But that's just sad to think a Neon is the best looking car out there. It's like saying 6th grade is enough school to get by in life (it was once... it's not now).

Nobody's mentioned anything about the Aston Martin V8 Vantage... that is a FANTASTIC looking automobile.

Personally,

I'd design the body (carbon fiber/kevlar)
I'd design the chassis (Stainless/Carbon)
I'd design the suspension package
I'd design the interior
I'd design the engine

Those are all on my list of things to do.

posted by  Bino

:laughing: :laughing: omfg, thats ****ing funny :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  glagon1979

I'd go with the restyled A350 for fuel efficiency, lol. Word on the Commander styling, they kept it true to the Jeep look - got to respect that!

For real, I read that Motortrend article a few months ago :clap: love it.

posted by  boothe

oooops forgot that
interior cayenne

posted by  mx3_monster

You dont like the style of the SRT-4? Rot in hell :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

its a glorified NEON

posted by  glagon1979

I wont flame, but I will just say that I didnt like the masserati birdcage, and some did. Its personal preference, and noones personal preference is wrong.

posted by  newyorker

SO WHAT :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

Don’t pick on the Neon Kid.

He is just demonstrating why ugly girls have a chance for finding their true love.

posted by  jcutsh

You are totally into something with your body style match (although the H2 part is def not for me).
And if I had to choose an SUV engine, why not go for the Hemi??

Also, nice call on the oil slicks, Mr. Bond.

posted by  ChromeDome

Your Message