94 ford ranger ignition wiring diagram

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  94 ford ranger ignition wiring diagram

Could someone please email me the spark plug wiring diagram for a
Ford ranger V6 engine

Email: Keeperof_t3@yahoo.com

posted by  timmy

1. No, you can come beck here and read the information. We are not a free service that delivers information to your door.

2. I can tell you the firing order of a '94 Ford Ranger V6, but the diagram is different between a 3.0 and a 4.0. If you want us to step up and help you, you need to be bright enough to give us enough information to do so. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

I came across this post when doing a google search. After reading the rude reply by vwhomo, I had to register.

vwhomo, you should get over yourself. :fu: We are all real impressed with your knowledge. I bet you even know the biggest torque wrench you can stick up your ass. :thumbs: By the way, only fags drive vw's. If you haven't noticed by now, every one of vw's commercials is geared to polesmokers like yourself. Since I will not be returning to this website (didn't even write down my password), you can reply to this in whatever fag fashion you choose! I'll never see it. :mrgreen: Oh, and the email address in my member profile will not help either. :mrgreen:

So, keep your head up and your ass lubed!

posted by  VWsR4Fags

So...how did you activate your account without a valide e-mail account? :doh:

You have to write down your password to remember it?...Here, write it in a thread/your sig so you can't forget it :thumbs:

We all know you're that mengano queer, who's ignorant, and doesn't know 2 things about cars...

To bring back an old favourite, ass-spelunker :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

What was the point of posting 1 useless post if it's not going to help anyone and you are replying to a thread over a month old. :screwy: I can guarante you will atleast come back to read the post because I know your type and you are just small minded moron.

posted by  Benson

he's reading some thread about car stereos right now... so much for leaving...:tard: :tard: :drool:

posted by  dodger65

Your Message