Deal

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Deal

My dad use to have a 1969 chevelle it was in ok shape needed a little body work and interior work it was a project car had a 350 small block well..... my mom got preganent and with me jus a few months away from getting my license he put it out on the market because he wanted me to have a car that would be a little nicer. Then about a month back a guy calls my dad an says he'll trade my dad his chevelle for a canary yellow 1979 T tops corvette my dad says yes we go see the car it is in great condition jus had new brake pads an tires put on only 53,000 miles on it an its mine after graduationhttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/hhswrestler92/justinscamera0 01.jpg sorry for the size

posted by  hhsrastler92

Congratulations :clap: that is an awesome car. I don't usually care for yellow on cars but this kinda fits the corvette in it's own little way. Nice job.

posted by  Spanky2324

yea i cant wait to drive it

posted by  hhsrastler92

I prefer the Chevelle but its a win either way! Congrats!

posted by  PontiacFan27

the chevelle had more power so thats why my dad didnt want me behind it as a first car

posted by  hhsrastler92

thats a nice car :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

Please drive the Vette slow for a while to keep it safe until your more experienced

posted by  PontiacFan27

Sounds like a sweet deal to me m8, that car looks awsome

posted by  Nicky B

Nice deal!!...But for a first car? :ohcrap:...Be careful with it :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

i will he trusts me now with his mustang alone with 3 of my friends so hes gotta lot of trust in me that iive worked for

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message