1989 mustang gt

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  1989 mustang gt

whats the ain differences between the 88 and 89 mustang gt? would the 89 gt be a good first car?

posted by  nick27

Okay Twinkie, so are you being a time waster with this thread, or with this thread (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=159725#post159725)? If you're getting a '78 T/A for your first car, why do you need to know about a 'Stang?

Just think, you're one day closer to owning a Hyundai. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

You dumbass it wouldn't be a good first car, insurance and gas mileage will stab you in the back.

posted by  99integra

hey vwhobo... your one day closer to owning my fist in ur fkn face

posted by  nick27

Bring it on Twinkie. You still haven't answered the question. Which thread are you wasting our time with?

posted by  vwhobo

both cause i like both cars

posted by  nick27

Well, no, you very specifically said in the other thread;

So that must mean that you're wasting our time here, or that you're a liar. Which is it?

posted by  vwhobo

it means im buying a 78 ta soon but i stil lwanna look into my other option

posted by  nick27

So you want a Mustang now? Can that take my Neon Auto-x as well?

posted by  newyorker

? Yeah I think it can. lol Also the 1989 would be better if you are planning on modifying it.

posted by  Pythias

Highly doub that.

posted by  newyorker

Yes with a stock top speed of around 140-150, 225bhp and 300 pounds of torque, your little econo-box beats it, with what? 139hp? and 100 pounds of torque? Uh huh keep tellin lies twinkie :thumbs:

EDIT: OMFG MAN I FORGOT 'BOUT THEM VINYLS! THEY ADD AT LEAST 50HP TO THE CRANK!! AND YOU GOT WHAT LIKE FOUR OF DEM BEASTS ON DAT! MAH BAD MAN YOU WOULD WASTE THE MUSTANG! :doh:

posted by  Pythias

ur neon cant come close to eitehr the mustang or t/a so stfu

posted by  nick27

You cant come close to explaining your thinking, so I think you should STFU instead. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Yea man. And his 2 inch cock will add like 500000000 horsepower!

posted by  newyorker

O.O Wow that was just taking it too far. :ticking:

posted by  Pythias

hey man how can u say i have a 2 inch cock?

posted by  nick27

Sorry :oops:

posted by  newyorker

y do u bring other shit into this?i could say ur moms a whore and sucks dick for 30 cents but it has nothing to do with it... i dont understand u lil fkers that bring stupidities into this.

posted by  nick27

Its part of your username

posted by  newyorker

I dont understand little ****ers that say a Dodge Neon is a Jap car. :wink2:

posted by  newyorker

I don't get it...what's wrong with a Japanese car anyhow?

posted by  chris_knows

ok i was wrong... i didnt think it was dodge.. just typed without thinking.... and cause theres a 2 in my name it means i have a 2 inch cock?

posted by  nick27

man id like to see you face to face

posted by  nick27

Haha...my S/N has no nubers, so i'll be honest...I'm just 4 inches...yup, just four inches wide :laughing: JP

posted by  chris_knows

He said a Neon is a Jap car because he didnt know it was a Dodge.

posted by  newyorker

Im only 3...from the ground. :hi:

posted by  newyorker

anyways.... back to neons suck converastion

posted by  nick27

Actually the original conversation was of the 88 89 mustang GT. Forgot already?
Why not PROVE why Neons suck.

posted by  newyorker

because there slow... and YOU DRIVE ONE MAKING IT SHIT ON WHEELS

posted by  nick27

Why do you prove to be dumber and dumber with every post. :screwy:

posted by  newyorker

shut up man

posted by  nick27

Intelligent come back :roll:

posted by  99integra

its not a come back im just fed up its annoying now.

posted by  nick27

And you are inteligent to come up with a "Neons suck fanclub" :screwy:

posted by  newyorker

newyorker, i would have to say a 5.0 'stang could take a neon at an auto-x any day... srt-4, different story, but a neon no problem.

posted by  pik_d

Also depends on the driver. I am yet to try Auto-x myself for the first time this summer.

posted by  newyorker

In the Auto-X, I don't know if the mustang would have a clear cut advantage. Yes, it has significantly more power, BUT, it also has much more weight and mediocre brakes at best. I think it would be close on a tight little Auto-X course. Don't bash me because I'm not talking positively about the beloved 'Stang...I'm a Ford performance and Fox-platform freak...but I'm also realistic and can address the weak points of my favorite platform.

Amazing as it may seem, NewYorker, I'm on your side in regards to this Nick character...go ahead, have a field day bashing on him. He's apparently wasting our time and has little to no intelligence.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

I'll skip all else as this turned into another useless flaming thread.... and looky here, again you managed to find your way into it :doh:

You shouldn't be talking about dick size as it seems alittle gay (a guy talking about another guys dick).

posted by  car_crazy89

I dont have a problem with my sexuality to talk about things like that. Youre just not man enough to do so. I bet you scream "ewww" when you see guys naked in the gym locker room :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

We settled our differences. Odd as it may seem, hes even in my fanclub. :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

Go figure.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

Whats that supposed to mean? :ticking:

posted by  newyorker

Haha funny eh....not really. Actually I don't 'scream' at all, I don't even say anything as it's not like you sit there and stare at it, it's just the talk about someones dick in an argument...on a car forum of all places.

posted by  car_crazy89

:laughing:

posted by  newyorker

****in Canadian :laughing:

posted by  99integra

I promised I wouldnt mention your tendencies so I wont. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Loud and Proud :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Maybe I should start pondering yours :hi:

posted by  newyorker

I meant Canuckian, I don't play on Stevens kinda team :laughing: (just a joke Steven)

posted by  car_crazy89

Suuuuuuuure ya did :wink2:

posted by  newyorker

You'd like to know now wouldn't you :wink2: j/p

Honestly, this is what I'm tryin for (again): http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/carcrazy89/tammy1.jpg

posted by  car_crazy89

Nice. Where does she live? Shes too much for you anyway I think you and Steve would be better j/k

posted by  newyorker

She lives about a 15 drive from me (country girl). I think I'm gonna just try my luck with her lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

And where do YOU live? I might take advantage of the situation. What do you drive again?

posted by  newyorker

ok man, that's just wrong... :evil:

posted by  pik_d

I was talking about HER not HIM! Sick bastard

posted by  newyorker

so was i.

posted by  pik_d

So whats so wrong with that?

posted by  newyorker

so what are ya gonna do, show up in your uber-hot neon and woo his girl away before he even gets a chance?

first off that's stupid and immature to even think about, and secondly, that's insulting to him to say.

posted by  pik_d

Sorry..nad yea it is an "uber-hot" neon :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

can we see some pictures of it? it strikes me that i've never seen YOUR neon.

posted by  pik_d

Not insulting at all, I had already passed up one chance awhile back :doh: . She's also only 15. As of right now I don't drive (I only have my G1 or 'Learners Permit', which I can show if proof is needed lol), and neither of my vehicles are road legal right now (trucks a 'project'... pics can be seen in my sig). Also, I live in Ontario Canada (to be more specific, the city is Peterborough, she's in Bridgenorth).

posted by  car_crazy89

LMFAO

posted by  Pythias

i'm glad you guys can recognize sarcasm... :ohcrap:

posted by  pik_d

You were just being sarcastic right there with that comment, I can recognize it :laughing: I'm j/p.

This thread is WAY off topic.... but it's kinda funny.

posted by  car_crazy89

yes!! we have a winner!! :laughing:

posted by  pik_d

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2118767
Thats my car. Some updated things to it are Tints, and a Sound system. Everything else is about the same. First 4 pictures are with Nissan_Altima's car those are from the first day I bought the car.

posted by  newyorker

There, I fixed it for you :tard:

posted by  car_crazy89

no no, it was fine the way it was. :ohcrap:

posted by  pik_d

This shit be gettin old

posted by  99integra

Hey Steve? Something else is old. I dont want to even mention it. :wink2:

posted by  newyorker

Your Message