87 Dynasty...disabling starter (or fuel pump)

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  87 Dynasty...disabling starter (or fuel pump)

I'm in a bit of predicament here, and can't go into too much detail because this is a family issue. My mom wants me to disable our dynasty from starting (due to idle threats from a family member to run away). I looked under the hood for a fusebox (to pull either the fuel pump or starter relay) but cannot find a box. I'm used to working on newer cars and have always seen a fuse box under the hood as well as in the car. I looked in the dynasty's glove box and found the interior fuse box, but I'm looking for the box that controls all engine bay items. If there isn't one, how would I go about disabling the starter (besides yanking the battery)?
Looking to get this done in the next hour (family member is returning home from school in an hour and a half)
Thanks,
Kevin

posted by  kvnband

Thanks for giving me a real answer :-) Gotta love them trolls huh :banghead: :banghead:

Guess I'll go take a look at the starter. See if the wires just snap on with a clip (like they do in most other dodges) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks man.
Kevin

BTW, that accord is one of the only ones I've ever seen that I actually like. Very good looking.

posted by  kvnband

No trouble, and thanks. Unfortunately it's covered in pine sap so it's not quite as good looking now. :wink2: One day when it's not so cold I'll have to take care of that.

In any case, good luck with your starter and family issues. :thumbs:

posted by  hondaman

Thought of something while taking a leak. Pulled the distributor wire off and voila, problem fixed :-)

posted by  kvnband

I mistakenly deleted one post that shouldn't have been deleted...I hope you can remember the info...if not, maybe the person that posted the help would post it again...sry!

posted by  BavarianWheels

It's no problem. Just pulled the distributor wire and all is well.
Thanks.

posted by  kvnband

Your Message