My anger

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  My anger

Steal Spirit is worthless
in his world of Dodge 300's
I don't care if I get yelled at ,or ganged up on over this post.I am sick of idiots! I bet steal spirit is neonboy back from the grave(10$ bet anyone?)
And if your still here neon boy ,I never said it before you left, but I hate you.

FieroKid your pretty cool.
Chrisv I have learned so much from you I search for your posts
Vwhobo you start like 10 fights everyday and I love you for it because you destroy people with your vocabulary and knowledge then they say something like "Yea but I did your mom"
Godlaus is cool
Pontiacfan27 your an ok guy

posted by  Aondor

jedimario- your cool your a voice of reason
chris knows- your cool as well

Nick27 I hate you

posted by  Aondor

Am I cool? :hi: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Someone's a little angry.

posted by  elchango36

hahahaha steel spirit is here for one day has like 30 post and is hated by all, although I don't feel your anger (I don't get mad, hey its the internet), but I do see the ignorance.

posted by  salimander13

I had a bad day and car forums is like my happy place and it was getting ruined

posted by  Aondor

you said bah to V8's drifting but you cool anyways.
when it comes to your vehicle prefreneces you know your stuff

posted by  Aondor

Well it's not that I don't like V8's it's just that I kind of see drifting as more of a jap import sport but I think it's good that people are at least giving it a go regardless of there type of vehicle they have, hell even people with v10's and v12's are having a slide.

Also I tip my hat to you for remembering that comment I made and even more so for not judging me entirely from it. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

i'm not even mentioned. heh, neutrality at it's best!

posted by  dodgerforlife

:stupid:

except i feel a little left out... :ohcrap:

posted by  pik_d

So I am an idiot because I don't concur with your opinion about what cars look good and what ones are ugly? Talk about intolerant and narrowminded.
And you hate Neonboy. Have you ever met him in person? Your own words betray your stupidity, buddy. Glass houses and stones comes to mind.
I am worthless? Read this post again, my friend. It takes a big man to say he hates someone in a chat room, but it takes a true mental defective to start a thread just for the sake of "hating" on people.
You should do the world a favor and castrate yourself now so that you can't run the risk of polluting the human gene pool any further with your defective DNA.
Your thinking is non-existant, your logic is flawed, and your value system was cultivated in a state penitentiary: you give someone props because they start 10 fights per day? Experience tells me that people who come onto forums and chat rooms to pick fights do so because in the flesh, they don't have a prayer of being taken seriously in a fight, like yourself.

posted by  SteelSpirit

You mean like people who come to a forum and do nothing but argue, insult and call names from their very first post? You mean like people who whine about others high post count but themselves post to the tune of 30 per day? You mean just like you? That's what it sounds like to me, Twinkie.

posted by  vwhobo

No, I am only hated by the mentally challenged people on Car Forums who think that hate is justified when someone doesn't hold the same opinion they do.
I am well liked anywhere I go in person, but I usually stay in better company. Most of the human beings I have met don't hate a person just because they don't uphold the popular opinion.
Being able to support or state your opinions when you know they aren't popular or likely to be well received requires character and courage. Hating someone who believes differently than you and the rest of the masses requires ignorance, intolerance, and places you in the "easily led automaton" category as far as character is concerned.

posted by  SteelSpirit

Okay then... Buh bye.

posted by  vwhobo

You started the argument yesterday, brainiac. Evryone except for your harem, Slamander15, Pik_d, and Aondor has agreed that you are an obstinate and confronatational person and that YOU definitely started the cussing and namecalling yesterday. Don't whine at me and try to turn things around becasue I can beat you at your own game, Creampuff.
I wouldn't have had anywhere close to 30 posts yesterday if I didn't have to defend myself against a mob of assholes.

posted by  SteelSpirit

That's right Twinkie, it's everyone elses fault that you can't stop posting. Next you'll want us to belive we have a gun to your head. Just wanted to leyt you know I noticed how VERY original you are with the name. No matter how hard you try, you'll never amount to any more useful than a pimple on my ass.

posted by  vwhobo

Is it a coincidence that everyone was arguing with you and no one else? If you think everyone on here is mentally challenged then why don't you do us all a favor and leave. You're judging my character and you havn't even met me, the only reason why your pissed off is because we butted heads. Remember your the one who started it with me and pik_d and I have proof.

hobo confrontational to ignorant dumbasses like yourself :thumbs:

posted by  salimander13

Once again, you try to turn things around 180 degrees to make others look guilty of your shortcomings.
I had left this whole argument thing behind as of last night. I thought I had levelled with your boys, Pik_d and Salamander, and also thought incorrectly that you and I could just ignore each other and behave like civilized people, only to find that you and another one of your henchmen decided he wanted to resurrect the fight with this thread.
You've gotta admit, this is a pretty senseless thread. We can all thank Aondor for sharing his hateful nature with everyone and re-opening the can of worms. This thread is a monument to intolerance, bigotry, and just plain, simple stupidity. Think about it: a thread started just to let everyone know who you hate.
I am willing to level with you now: we should just end this argument because it is immature and DUMB, period. It is going nowhere and it accomplishes absolutely nothing. It ruins other members' threads by filling it with useless garbage.

I officially or unofficially apologize for starting that "Which car is the ugliest" thread yesterday. I started it in the interest of just having some light-hearted conversation; I did not mean to offend or hurt anybody's feelings-- so if I did, I apologize to all the members of this forum. I should have started with something a little less....controversial for my first post, I suppose.

I am placing the ball in your court now: I am willing to walk away from this stupid vendetta if you are. Apparently, you do have some brains behind that thick skull of yours because, from what I have heard from others and from what I have read, you know your shit when it comes to cars, VWHOBO, which is something that I CAN RESPECT.
So that's all. You have the opportunity to demonstrate that I have been wrong and that all of your critics on here are wrong; that you are not just a stubborn asshole with a chip on his shoulder. Be a bigger man and put this behind us and we can start over from scratch.

And don't call me Twinkie anymore.

posted by  SteelSpirit

No because the people who sided with me, coincidentally, are more mature than you and chose to not get involved in that stupid debacle, and instead PM'ed me and told me not to get discouraged because VWHOBO is "always an asshole to everybody on here" and "Pik_d and Salamander15 are nothing but his yes-men with little or no opinion of their own".
But I vote that we end this stupidity, which I thought we did last night until I read this thread.
Either way, I made my proposition to VWHOBO. It's up to him now.

posted by  SteelSpirit

I don't hate him, I don't even have a problem with him, "the weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" and I live by that Ghandi quote, you see ya'll, we need to stop hatin on each other and he clearly apologized so why not put this behind us and continue on with life?

posted by  99integra

I don't have an opinion on him either, but I've ignored him for the most part...

BTW Yay I'm a cool guy :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

you have your own thread where people all agree with me that they hate you.
Im not in vwhobo's harem weve disagreed before on things but i respect his opinion. I think you are an idiot because you bashed the dodge 300 and doge pt cruisers (car's that doesn't exist) If your going to say something is ugly or malfunctional please know something about it I say that makes you close minded.
You sealed my argument air tight with your last 3 posts.
Twinkie
Pik_d sorry can't remember everyone, your cool, were fellow yes men.

posted by  Aondor

Your grammar is so poor I don't even know what the hell you just said.

Fair enough. I was kinda pissed off at the time.

I see what you are getting at, but knowing the car's brand or stats has no relevance on whether I think the car is attractive or not. By your logic, one would have to know a model's name to think she is gorgeous, one would have to know the species of a flower to be able to think it is red, one would have to know the title of a movie to think after watching it that it sucked.
Your comment would be relevant if I had stated that "The Chrysler 300C is a piece of shit and is slower than molasses," while not knowing what HP or ft-lbs it is rated at. What does a car's history and manufacturer have to do with my opinion of whether it is butt-ass ugly or not?

I am still not sure what your argument is exactly, other than you hate me and think I am the Neonkid or whatever.

Again, your last statement looks like a game of Scrabble. I have no clue what you are trying to say.

posted by  SteelSpirit

yep... me too! :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

Thanks bro. You're not leaving are you?

posted by  PontiacFan27

to which was responded with:

what he's trying to say is that i'm cool, because he considers me a fellow yes-man. i dont consider myself that, but i can ALMOST understand how i've let other people think that. i'd rather be left out of his list then be considered a "yes-man".

just because i choose not to argue against someone (for realization that in this case i've never seen anything good come out of it), doesn't mean i agree with them on everything.

yes, he jumped the gun on steelspirit, and i did too (though in my 1st sentence of my 1st reply, i did give the link to the pre-existing thread) a bit. but given what happened with the first topic, and the timing, i really couldn't have expected anything else to happen to steelspirit.

steel-
i hope you stay, as it seems you will, because you do seem to have some reasonable insight (deffinately much more then a few other people who aren't here anymore...), and i'm sure next time you'll be able to contribute in a more productive way. :wink2: though... it's hard to get any less productive then what happened in your first thread...

posted by  pik_d

you get mad over an internet forum my god how lame can you be. Oviously by your logic since I posted with pik_d and hobo I'm his henchman/yes man obviously you've made up your mind about this false fact according to pontiacfan so I wont try to change it. Well see ya around TWINKIE :thumbs:

posted by  salimander13

if you're gonna alude to the fact that you arent a yes-man, why dont you not use "twinkie", because however sarcasticly you may mean it (and i'm sure you do), it still fuels his argument, and i dont see how thats beneficial to you in any way...

and why is it bad to get mad over an internet forum? just because you dont know the people on the other end doesn't make them any less human, does it? though personally, i try and not "get mad" in person, or over the internet, but again, i hold the same "rules" for both environments. :wink2: so why does it matter that this is text and not spoken words?

posted by  pik_d

I can give two shits for what he or anyone thinks of me. I don't get mad in person and I don't get mad over the internet especially if I have no idea who this person is. The reason why I don't get mad is because I've lost most emotion for things and people I don't care about because of a incident in my life I'd rather not say. If he wants to call me a yes man let him I call him twinkie because it makes me laugh to know that when he reads it he gets pissed off. If he wants to argue with me I will post my argument and if he doesn't then he doesn't.

posted by  salimander13

fair enough, i suppose... :tard:

posted by  pik_d

I meant the yes man comment sarcasticly

posted by  Aondor

No pontiac Ill stay to they make me leave

posted by  Aondor

Embarassing, but true...

posted by  SteelSpirit

Your Message