I Need Aussie Help!

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  I Need Aussie Help!

ok, atleast 95% of the aussies would know what a Holden Gemini is.

i need some advice on what you think would be the best thing for me to go with as a daily driver/project car/burnout car and miniture drift machine.

all of my choice's are fairly simple, but i want help with deciding on what you think would be the most reliable, rigid and light gemini of them all.

obviously the TE is the best with power wise because it has the biggest head/valve's, but the TF has a really rigid body and the TG is seriously lightweight....???

i'm stuck with choice's, can anyone suggest anything to help me out?

thanks, anything would be greatly appreciated.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Junior action man Torana, made by Izuzu. :wink2:

I've passed on the query to some blokes in the know.

posted by  Wally

Why not consider the mix-n-match system?

Take the motor from the TE and put it into the TF or TG depending on whether rigidity or weight is more important. If you really want to maximize things, take a closer look at what makes the TF more rigid and what makes the TG lighter, and see if you can incorporate those features into one of the bodies.

posted by  theman352001

yeah mix 'n' matchin' was my intention, and i know that the TF is more rigid due to the chassis, it's stiffer and can take a better beating, plus it's got more strength for some weird reason?

the TG's lighter because of the seats and dashboard used, they're newer and better compared to the so called 'poo' version in the TE, TD and TF.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Ok, so you start out with a TF, get a motor out of a TE, use the dash and seats out of the TG. :thumbs:

posted by  theman352001

Your Message