1995 Cavalier LS What you think?

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  1995 Cavalier LS What you think?

Hey ok...so a buddy of mine is getting this car... what you all think? Personally i think they want to much $$$ for it.

http://cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=13 2471479&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorde r=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=2&leadEx ists=true&criteria=K-%7CE-%7CM-_9_%7CB-3000%7CD-_81_%7CN-N%7CR-30%7CI-1%7CP -PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CZ-18966&aff=national

Just lets hear some cons and pros for this thread

posted by  95civicdima

that picture is a honda not a chevy

posted by  AutoPro

that's my sig....:doh:

posted by  95civicdima

I really dont think there are any pros for the Cavalier (excpet maybe the Z24 models) other than quite possibly the price. And that Cavalier is overpriced by at least a grand. If he really wants it, offer $2000, nothing more.

The interior is crap, handling is awful, dosent get as good gas mileage as other econo-cars, reliability is among the worst (I havent met a person who hasnt had multitudes of problems with their Cavvy) and it just looks....boring.

posted by  thunderbird1100

He knows....he's being a pleb lol

posted by  Cliffy

I think Dad's old Sentra handled better than the Cavalier I drove in driver's ed.

I don't mean to flame but...if there's one car more boring than the Neon, it's the Cavalier!!!:2cents:

posted by  elchango36

you know that's not true :laughing: neon TRIES to be a sporty car... and completly fails at it. The cavalier is ment to be just a economoy car.

posted by  95civicdima

Exactly. Why does he want to spend 3k on a Cavalier with 100k miles anyway? Go slap him around a bit and have him tell you what he wants in a car and I KNOW you will be able to find a much better choice. All that car is is an econo-box. So have him buy a cheap high mileage Civic for half the price that gets BETTER gas mileage and is more reliable. If he wants sport, which from this doesn't look like it, for 3k you can get some decent V6's that actually move when stepped on.

Pros:
Aftermarket HU
Gas Mileage

Cons:
Interior
Reliability
Looks
Almost 100k miles
Did I say looks?

posted by  Pythias

Agreed with this.........brown :S

posted by  mnerat

My friend is selling a 94 coupe with under 100k miles (around 98 or so thousand) for 1500 obo.

posted by  newyorker

Your Message