Crown Victoria Body Kits?

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Crown Victoria Body Kits?

Im thinking about geting a 2000 Crown Vic. I've been looking online for body kits and no luck. Anyone here know where I can buy Crown Vic. body kits...or atleast know of any companies that can custome make these parts?

posted by  Blindman

ur gonna make me cry... a body kit on a crown vic... get some headers and make it rumble u non-import ricer.

posted by  Stem

Maybe you're not having any luck cause there's only one person in the world in their right mind that would buy a body kit on a Crown Vic.

posted by  jedimario

I didnt really ask for ur opinion on putting a body kit on a Crown Vic. Im trying to find that kit that was used in the movie Taxi.

posted by  Blindman

No doubt it was custom made. I didn't offer my opinion(well maybe I did), I explained why you can't find anything.

posted by  jedimario

Good luck. :banghead:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

ROFLMAO

posted by  VG30DE

That was custom made for the movie by a california company, EP Industries (formerly known as Customs by Eddie Paul, a shop that's been making custom cars for a few decades).

http://www.epindustries.com/epi.html

http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/cd/ba/25_3.JPG

http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/d3/e5/91_3.JPG

Contact them to see if they've still got the molds.

posted by  ChrisV

Chris I respect the fact that you actualy helped him instead of just flaming him for wanting to make his car unique

posted by  Aondor

Thanx alot ChrisV, thats exactly what I was looking for! :thumbs:

posted by  Blindman

hey, i got a '95 crown vic, and also wanted a body kit for it...
scence no-body made them and i kew people that worked at a ship-yard,
i made my own.I got my oem front bumper and a '87 toyota supra front bumper and got my friend cut my bumper in half and add the supra bumper to it he look at me stupid!but when he finished it he was like WOW that looks tide!!!so now i got my front bumper and thinking on adding a marauder rear bumper then i would only need side skirts!!!so just use ur imagination and try stuff you know!!! good look

posted by  windvic95

Why dont you add integra headlights and a ford bronco interior..then you would have a TRUE frankenstein

posted by  newyorker

Are you sure you can drive? You type like you're 12. I just wanted to mention that you did not get a body kit. You only have a front bumper and still need 3 more parts to complete it...

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Hello
yes im asain from thailand, that owns a crown victoria and looking for a body kit also.
But moved to san antonio texas. Very nice city i recon.

sold my eclipse for a crown vic. love those cars. Yes i am thinking about turning it into a dukes of hazard car orange with 01 general lee.
huge fan of the dukes.

will i found a site to get those lovely kits for $500 dollors and they look good too. So here it is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

The Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, and Marauder web site
Home

This site has been created for those hard to find custom parts for the
FORD CROWN VICTORIA, MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS, AND MARAUDER.

http://crownvicpimpzoomsharecom.

posted by  MBiangardi

You adjust quickly. Got the whole lingo and redneck style down already.

posted by  Benson

well not knocking you or anything but at least you are thinking outside the box, but crown vics aint made for racing my friend has a grand marquee (same thing as a crown vic) and he said he's cut back at 108 mph so yea just letting you know, or you can sell the crown vic and get another car that you can add a body kit to, cuz next thing you might do is add a Bomz spoiler or try to find euro tail lights

posted by  cold air

What the hell dude, this thread is MAD OLD.

posted by  Bronxie

Only 2 months...but dead nonetheless! :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Here is what a 1999 and up Crown Victoria would look like with a bodykit. I made it in Photoshop.
http://a5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/26/l_ca2f45b066f45e6e9c87e17ceb 4a55cc.jpg

posted by  l8teron

:wink2: Looks alright I guess...lol

posted by  l8teron

A couple of points:
- This thread is over a year old.
- I think we decided that there were no body-kits for Crown Vics.
- That's a really nice photochop. :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah for real this post is dead, didn't have anything else to do...lol

posted by  l8teron

Doesn't look half bad either.

posted by  jedimario

Thanks for the input.:thumbs:

posted by  l8teron

:wink2: For anyone who does look at this post, I did find an ebay link that's suppost to be selling the bodykit from TAXI.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-2007-Ford-Crown-Victoria-Vic-GT-Concept -Body-Kit_W0QQitemZ200097163908QQcmdZViewItem

Don't take my word for it. I think it's an ugly bodykit.

posted by  l8teron

Is this C&P? The front bumper perspective is off and the color change selections look a little fuzzy. Other than that, not to shabby, yeah for revived threads

posted by  Voda48

Yep, no better way than copy and paste. lol. Most deff. the perspective is off, again I didn't have anything else to do. :laughing:
It's no digimods.co.uk, those guys are awesome at what they do.

posted by  l8teron

hard to find body kits for a sedan

posted by  eaglehead18

I have a crownvic that easily does 150. people knock these cars without knowing anything about them. I've built and raced many different types of cars and always end up going back to my vic. You can't beat it for performance vs reliability in my opinion. Spot sedans are very popular these days and are available with upgraded suspensions and engines so theres know resson they shouldn't make kits for them.

posted by  mkingery

bump lol

posted by  nighthawk

keep looking... there is actually a kit out there for this car! i have a grand marq and in looking for some stuff for it found a full fiberglass body kit for your model, but i can't find it again... sorry. i know that's not too useful, but at least maybe motivational?

posted by  crazycarl88

Might try the extreme dimensions web site, i found one there have a good day Loggerdude:clap:

posted by  loggerdude

wow. way to revive an old thread:laughing:

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

Your Message