Gotta 06 Charger! Need 23" Rims

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Gotta 06 Charger! Need 23" Rims

I cant find 23s for my ride on the web for cheap:2cents: . Also looking for worthy accesories. Please help

posted by  DA MYSSIN LYNC

ask funkmaster flex:thumbs:

welcome to cf:doh:

posted by  nighthawk

I was really looking for help and not a bogus answer. Such a big help. I'll say thanx though, for nothing.

IDK about you but I think that you're full of shit, an 06 Charger? Gimme pics and I'll believe

posted by  99integra

I don't believe it either, but either way, I doubt that you can fit wheels that are 4" bigger than stock...

posted by  chris_knows

Maybe without rubber :laughing:

posted by  Mathew

:orglaugh: :orglaugh:...Yeea dawwg, but if you get spinnaz, it's like 2 rims anyhow:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

The Charger will fit wheels that big, but there are NOT going to be any for cheap. The whole point of blingin' style is to show conspicuous consumption, and that doesn't happen for pennies. Those wheels are going to cost big no matter who you get them through legitimately.

posted by  ChrisV

It's extremely unpractible. You'd have to lift "your Charger" in order to properly fit 23's. Not too mention they slow you down, decrease gas mileage, add wieght, and decrease your turning radius. You ever tried to park a BMW X5 with 22's, because I have, and you can't turn the steering wheel very far without having tire rubbing issues.

posted by  elchango36

God not another one :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
U shud dek dat djawn wit spinnaz dawg
But seriously tho go to
www.wheelmax.com
www.tirerack.com
only 2 i can think of offhand.

posted by  newyorker

The Charger name keeps getting bastardized every day. Will it ever end?

posted by  PontiacFan27

FOR THOSE WHO GAVE ME GOOD FEEDBACK, YOU GET MADD PROPS:thumbs: . YALL GOT RESPECT FROM ME. :evil: FOR THESE BITCH MADE, NO WHIP HAVIN, integra DRIVING, PUSSYS WHO PROBABLY AINT SEEN A PUSSY OFFSCREEN, I'LL SHOW YOU MY WHIP WHEN ITS DONE AND NEVER RETURN TO THIS SITE CAUSE I DONT HOLD CONVERSATION WITH MY PEICES OF SHIT. SO I KNOW I WONT TALK TO YALL HATERS AGAIN:fu: .

PIMPS, PLAYAS, HUSTLAS, BALLAS, G'S, AND THOSE SPENDIN YO HARD EARNED MONEY ALL SHOULD KNOW:
RULE #1
DONT HATE, CONGRADULATE, AND PARTICIPATE

THIS CHI-TOWN BITCHES! **** ALL YALL THAT SECOND GUESS MY SKILLS!

YALL DONT KNOW ME! AND CHRIS DONT KNOW SHIT:fu:

Thanx for the good answers:thumbs: CHRISV, ELCHANGO36, NEWYORKER kinda:clap: . Oh, I got the dough, just getting the best price is all.
pics will be soon with 06 charger on 22s or 23s:hi:

posted by  99integra

:
Yeah that is nice you Larry, but why not take a pic in the mean time saying "Welcome to To CF, I'm a n00b" and stick that on the hood of the chager. Next time if you want help, post in the intoduction part first, then ask your silly question.

And you wonder why no person has taken you seriously yet.

posted by  Voda48

oh, im sorry for ever doubting you, your obviously sincire:laughing:

ps. you dont want me to see those pics but I will. :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

Oh no! I'm heartbroken now.

Participate in what? Making my car look disproportioned with oversized wheels, and guaranteeing that nobody will ever notice my car because they will be forced to stare at my ChRoMe ReYumZ yo?

No, this is the internet.

Skills at what? Changing a cars wheels?

He knows a hell of a lot more than you ever will.

Sure, why not. Its not like the Charger doesn't have it bad enough after the 80's and the addition of back doors.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Ok....another 12yr old who has nothing better to do than to pottentially shout, at a computer screen :screwy:

I'll lock this now, then I'll check his IP address to see if he's known to us! :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message