2006 Zo6

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  2006 Zo6

I saw a black '06 Zo6 today at church. It sounded like a 427 sewing machine. What some of your opinions on it? Underpriced, overrated, etc?

personally i dont think it could be much of a better package. If it could break 200mph, i think it would be perfect.

and for 75 grand? you're still close to 10 grand less than a viper and even more performance.

posted by  TurboLag

Yeah, lately, I've been falling in love with the C6 Z06's and it's easily one of my favourite cars lol :drool::2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

200 mph is overrated. The Z06 is lovely though. Not trying to be all European, but I'd redo the interior.

posted by  What?

style wise it doesnt float my boat but im sure its fantastic value for money and great in a straight line

posted by  born to drive

Great in a straight line? Stop it, please. Stop disrespecting the handling of this Corvette. The Z06 has posted better lap times than the F430, Gallardo, and many Porsches around YOUR supposed Nurburgring. Don't gimme that "straight line only because it's American" bullsh*t.

posted by  What?

It holds the seconds fastest time ever recorded at Nurburgring for a production vehicle.

posted by  OombaIsBack

next to what?

posted by  TurboLag

They are the shit.

Quite simple.

Very true.

posted by  Zalight

I think they look amazing and perform just as good

car and driver said the z06 felt much faster than the viper a lot of times

and 190 something mph is fast enough anyway:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

186mph...I've got all of the little cards from Road & Track (I think it was them lol) above my bed :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Porsche Carrera GT has the fastest, unless you include the Radical. I don't think the Z06 holds the second fastest lap time though.

posted by  What?

At the time of its release it did. To my knowledge nothing else has beaten it yet.

posted by  OombaIsBack

probably because it is faster than a viper (in acceration)

posted by  TurboLag

i'd prefer a Z06 over a viper, the viper is just a little too hardcore and far-out for me. just my opinion. the corvette is sweet though, especially in a dark color like black. the yellow that they always show in pictures doesn't look that great to me.

posted by  moostang104314

Your Message