05' Mercury Sable Body Kit

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  05' Mercury Sable Body Kit

Does anyone know if there is a Mercury Sable 05 body kit? Or if I'm better off getting a custom one made? I've seen them for Cougars and Capris.. and I've seen people use different body kits on different cars.. does anyone know more about this? Thanks <3

posted by  lovelustlaur

:banghead:

posted by  Voda48

closest thing I've found was a spoiler for 160 bucks.

posted by  salimander13

Expand your mind a little... look for an 05 Ford Taurus body kit (they're both essentially the same car). It's not going to be easy though seeing as how you have a fairly new AMERICAN FAMILY SEDAN.:2cents:

posted by  elchango36

i wonder if we could just go ahead and put questions like this in the "asian imports" section right from the start...:laughing: :hi: :mrgreen:

posted by  dodger65

oh, my god... http://www.petitiononline.com/gpatcca/petition.html

posted by  ChrisV

wow, its real

those are real people :screwy: :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

i'm a girly girl and don't know much about cars.. :(

posted by  lovelustlaur

No need to be sorry.

posted by  elchango36

Well why didn't you say so? :mrgreen: ...It won't be easy to find one, but like Elchango said, look for parts for the Taurus :thumbs:

What's your name? :wink2:

Wanna see my guns? :hi:
(The camera took 10 pounds off of them) :laughing:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/struckguns.jpg

posted by  chris_knows

Somehow I knew this thread had to contain a post by chris as soon as I read "I'm a girly girl". :laughing:

posted by  hondaman

dude, chris could so pull off being osama bin ladens kid......

posted by  dodgerforlife

Yeah he could, hes got the hair, the tan, and it looks like he eats 1 meal a day. :laughing:

posted by  Pythias

I should try threatening some people :laughing:

BTW Pythias I eat a lot actually...Hell, I'm eating a sandwich right now :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Don't threaten people chris...make promises, it makes you more intimidating if people think your goign to do what you actually say. Works for me:mrgreen:
Its not in the upper body that counts its in the lower body:thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  salimander13

Why Chris...you're not implying that you disagree with a Taurus body kit? You know...to each his own, etc etc, right?

posted by  Mathew

I think he's for aftermarket styling changes according to the petition lol

posted by  chris_knows

You look for anything you can. While you're at it, make sure you don't actually learn anything from anything I've said, so you can try to find a hole.

:banghead:

The comment was about idiots thinking that petitioning all the weird aftermarket bodykit companies to make something for the VERY few who would want to do that strikes me as lazy in the extreme. You want a bodykit for a Taurus? MAKE ONE! You can do anything you want to your car. But demanding that someone ELSE make something for your car and getting a petition together for it?

If you want to make a custom Taurus, BUILD it yourself:

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/1980353b.jpg

posted by  ChrisV

Your Message