dodge neon sxt wing

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  dodge neon sxt wing

hello peeps, im own a 04 dodge neon sxt, with the dual version

i already put the angry eyelids, tint the windows, 3d tailights,

i wanted to know would a dodge neon look right with a spoiler, like a bomz, what kind of wing do some anyone have in mind?

posted by  cold air

and yes im going to throw a body kit and 17 inch black and chrome rims, and my car is charcoal gray color.

posted by  cold air

Yes, but not after you get a windshield banner that says neon, a huge 3" muffler, and some of those nifty stickers that say "fear this". Don't forget about the Mugen and Extreme Racing stickers. I hear they add like 5+ HP.

posted by  DSMer

haha ^

posted by  nighthawk

dont ditch on his car b/c he can afford more than you:wink2: but you really should do some engine modding if your gonna make it look like that

posted by  Andrew0261

One thing you should probably understand is no one wakes up and says, "I'm just going to ask a bunch of strangers about something that I want to add "visually" to my car."

You don't decide to buy a plasma tv and go onto and electronics forum and ask them what tv should you buy.

He's asking redundant questions for the sake of asking them. Therefore I feel inclined to respond to that question with a just as irrelivant answer.

posted by  DSMer

if you are going to me a moron, at least convert it to the srt-4 version. get the srt wing, tails, bumpers, skirts, rear section, and an srt swap...

posted by  newyorker

Maybe he just wants opinions...

I could see someone asking what tv they should get, but that isn't really the same as asking if he should put a spoiler on it or not.

It'd be more like asking if you should put gold coating over your tv so it looks cooler when you're watching things.

posted by  Bronxie

You forgot to mention the wheels.
Are you gonna give him yours?

posted by  Valter

They wont bolt up. Il SELL him mine. SRT concept wheels are quite cool. When I posted them up on a neon site, people siad that they would kill for them if they were 5 luggers.
http://www.sromagazine.com/reviews/data/58/1srt-4s-large.jpg
http://www.elepent.com/photos/dodge/srt4.jpg

posted by  newyorker

Are you saying that not only your car does have SRT-4 wheels, they are black painted REPLICAS?

posted by  Valter

They are TSW VX1 wheels, the same wheels used on the srt-4 concept car...yes they are painted black. Currently stacked in my garage, and im deciding if I should put them on or not

posted by  newyorker

well i was about to put a srt-4 spoiler on it but everyone doing it, sometimes its cool to be different and step out the box, and everyone on the srt-4 im not knocking it i would like to own one but, once again i dont wanna be like everyone else.

posted by  cold air

You want to stand out from the crowd with aftermarket tails, eyelids, and you want a wing, body kit, and 17s?

posted by  newyorker

if he really wants to stand out from the crowd, maybe he should leave it the f*ck alone...:2cents:

posted by  dodger65

My statement had sarcasm implied. Ive decided to do nothin with my car, just give her the highest quality parts when it comes to repair and maintenance.

posted by  newyorker

well people have different preference some people like style and some like performance parts, well i can tell you are a performance person and since you in like performance parts you are in the wrong discussion

posted by  cold air

Your Message