New Guy Here

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  New Guy Here

Here's a quick shot of me and my car.

http://myspace-511.vo.llnwd.net/01080/11/59/1080199511_l.jpg

posted by  HiLandR

Nice car i love them C5 Vettes i have a 1985 C4 Vett :smoke:

posted by  Andrew0261

youve forgot to blank out your licence plate!
nice car though!
how old???

posted by  True_Brit

'01 Coupe - meaning the top pops out, its a one piece roof that comes off. I have two tops, a smoked glass and a hardtop.

posted by  HiLandR

Why does he need to? I've always wondered that..I never blank mine out! I guess it's got something to do with the plate being registered to the individual, rather than the car....

posted by  Cliffy

well, i only said because hes done it in his sig but not the pic!
oh well, id only do it if im in trouble with the po-lice!
but i do like the wheels on the corvette!!!!!

posted by  True_Brit

Love the coupe man. Im actually lookin for some Y2K wheels so If you ever replace those give me a shout and Ill prolly buy them.
Once the Maro becomes a full blown race care Im gonna buy a C5 Z06 or a C5 Fixed roof coupe (notchback) and itll be my daily driver...well until i get the bug for that car and then Ill have to mod the shit outta it and buy another DD. haha. Thats the cycle.

Ill be up in tennesse for a race this spring and maybe on my way back I can stop (if missouris close, Im horrible at geography especially the states) by and we can through down. But beware by then Ill be runnin a 150 shot and slicks. haha

posted by  Enthusiast

Sorry Bro, I'll be keeping my wheels. I'm kind of a stock guy!

posted by  HiLandR

Your a stock guy. YOUR CRAZY. ever thought of changing the hatch to a notchback style on. Make a WORLD of a difference in the appearance of the car.

posted by  Enthusiast

No Way! I bought the coupe becuase I wanted the large window in the rear with the two tops. I needed more room than the FRC, Z06, and vert provide!

posted by  HiLandR

That's the best way to be in most cases.....nothing looks better than stock unless you have ALOT of money and spare time. I'm a strong believer that wheels always look better in stock form!

posted by  Cliffy

I dont know cliffy. I think the 16in wheels with like a 45 series sidewall is prettty damn ugly. But I will be going wit GM wheels just a 17 inch so I can kinda see where your commin from. (275/40/17 and 315/35/17 is a pretty easy size to find good tires for.)

I think well picked out wheels can looked better ten fold than the factorys choice sometimes.

posted by  Enthusiast

Yes I agree with you about the sidewall on some tyres looks out of place sometimes, but unless it's an off-road vehicle, the side wall isn't usually an issue, and 16" stock alloys usually look nice enough.....

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message