Pontiac Sunfire

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Pontiac Sunfire

Ok, quick question that maybe one of you all can explain to me. Why is the Sunfire considered a "chick car"?

posted by  master.mw@gmail

Quick answer. Small, Under powered, poor handling, not enough there to build up anything of value. Just a machine to shop in.

Good little car for basic transportation though.

posted by  jcutsh

well i considered your question all day and of the 30 sunfires i saw today, 28 of them were drivin by woman and 2 by men(who looked like neutered dogs, probably driving thier girlfriends car and holding thier purse also) that explains why its a chic car, because chics and gay men drive them

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

cars like that are known as "hairdressers cars" in england, such as the previous MX5, FIAT Punto Cabriolet or Renault Megane Twintop

posted by  True_Brit

TrueBrit just slapped jcutsh.

posted by  What

I'll be back. this will take a little time. Got to find a place to host me some pic's.

Then we see about some bitch slapping. Get ready, True lol

posted by  jcutsh

I actually agree with him.....although I think the current shape is also a hairdressers car...to ann extent, lol. T_B, get the riot gear ready mate....:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

TB, My Dear Friend.

After thinking this through, and being, the big balled, harry chested guy, that I am.

It dawned on me that you actually made a very funny post. In fact, I am very honored, that you remembered my love for the MX5, and used it against me. You made a very solid point.

I just laughed and laughed.

I congratulate you my friend. Very fine job, indeed.

The fact that the MX5 is the finest sports car in the world for it’s price range, and that 800,000 of then have been sold, and that tens of thousands are being driven on race tracks all over the world, every weekend, by real men, not some sanctimonious literate child like you, is totally, totally, irrelevant.

Your ability to make a “funny” on the spur of the moment, at my expense, fills me with pride.

It was like watching someone pick up a turd by the clean end.

Your post was short, sweet and straight to the point. A rarity for you here at CF, something which only happens, your every 100th posts or so.. I am honored, my chest fills with pride, that I could have played such a small part in your puberty --- and this milestone will be passed on to my grandchildren.

The fact that your mind is filled with such high quality detritus is astounding to me.

You have won. I have been OWNED, fair and square. However, I shall watch your future posts with great interest, and I will certainly help guide you in your future endeavors.

Again, I congratulate you Sir

posted by  jcutsh

lol...I shall jump in here and say that I don't actually believe that T_B was having a dig at you in his last post. Infact, I very much doubt he even thought of you at all whilst typing it. :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

:laughing: :thumbs: :clap:
you got it bang on!
can i put my baton down now???

posted by  True_Brit

Heck, I know that. But if the post brought a few smiles to some faces, then is was worth it.

Not enough laughing going on in the world. When your three days older then dirt, it's fun to show children the "error of their ways."

Right TB?

posted by  jcutsh

i suppose so j!

posted by  True_Brit

Come on TB.

Your a bright young lad, well on your way to a great future.

I'll bet you can come up with something more then "I suppose so"

Go ahead, it will be great practice.

I need a good laugh.

posted by  jcutsh

Great future??? as if! i work for a courier company, doing 10am till 8pm on national minimum wage all week and the only day off i get is sunday,,,good start! (and im only 19, but august time, im going to write to several small and big-ish car garages asking if they will take on an apprentice body repair/paint respayer!)

posted by  True_Brit

So let get this straight. Your 19 years old and the best you can come up with is you want to spray paint cars.

You want to throw away the greatest 4 years of your life, and spray paint cars.

It all boils down to this.

You can go to school and work hard for 4 years and skate the rest of your life, or you can skate the next 4 yearsl and work hard the rest of your life.

And then, when your 40 looking for two nickels to rub together, you'll tell everyone how you wished you had gone to school, instead of just being the best paint sprayer in the business, making minimum wage.

If you can write a letter to a big-ish car company, you can write to some schools.

Maybe we should continue this in a PM.

I will try to help you.

posted by  jcutsh

Or the random thread...it's interesting, lol.....I'm sure others would have make for good input, too....Hell you could even have a whole thread! :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

I would agree, if True_Brit will.

We have certainly hijacked this thread enough.

What started as a little levity has turned serious.

posted by  jcutsh

why do you need me to agree??? im ok with it anyway!:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message