1983 Dodge Rampage

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  1983 Dodge Rampage

I am thinking about selling my 1983 Dodge Rampage and was wondering what you guys thought a fair price would be for me to ask for it... It has an 2.2L 80's Omni engine with throttle body injection in it, a sony xplod radio, no rest with fresh paint, hasn't been drivin in winter since i have owned it. interior is in good condition. love this car but want somethin with a lil more power. if any other information would be helpful in pricing please let me know. thanks for all of your input.

posted by  mvwrestler

don't get me wrong, i'm a huge fan of the old mopar four bangers... but i think i'm the only one, maybe? even if this thing is mint you'd probably be lucky to get $4,500 out of it...

posted by  crazycarl88

Hello,

I saw your request for a fair asking price for your 1983 Dodge Rampage. I have a 1982 one I am placing for sale. I am also unsure of a fair price. It only has 86,556 original miles and is in good shape. Any advice would be very welcome!! Thanks!

posted by  Lynn142393

I have not seen one in a while, but I doubt they would go for more than 1500 since they are 82 and 83... there not a Mustang or Camero, but it may have a set of niche fans.

If it's 2.2 I look for a turbo car and do a few upgrades. It would be a fun project car even if it's front wheel drive. I'd look at doing a 3.0 or 3.3 in it.

I hate the mopar FWD automatic trannys, I have to replace mine now, it bound in first, does not want to roll with the motor on.

So many cars, so little time...

posted by  OBDII Guru

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=1&f= 5014&y=1983&m=1052&d=2533&c=8&o=7117&vi=90693&z=46347&da=1

posted by  dodger65

Your Message