1986 cadillac fleetwood brougham

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  1986 cadillac fleetwood brougham

hey this is casey aka cadiman86 i just bought a 1986 cadillac fleetwood brougham the best of its time and the body has a little bit of rust on it but the interior is in complete mint condition i was just wanting to get some ideas on what to do to it to pimp it out and what websites i can go on to order the stuff i have about 2000 but want to save some for gas lol it guzzles gas so please get back to me and i will post a pic of it later when i have more time sorry thanks for all the help u all can give me. is it worth pimping out though?

posted by  cadiman86

You mean "ghettoize" it?

Surely a set of 20" "rims" would do the trick...and that's all it would need!! :laughing:

posted by  BavarianWheels

and don't forget the 2 inch whitewalls//// man you said "RIMS" :doh:

posted by  lectroid

It seemed the right word choice for the situation...but I still put it in quotes...

posted by  BavarianWheels

Lol! I recently traded off my '86 Caddy Fleetwood brougham to my father in law...

White with tan interior. the headliner was sagging so I put in leopard print fur... Couldn't see it until you were in the car. My wife made a couple leopard pront fur pillows for the rear seat... funy stuff. VERY comfy and reliable.

I attached a quick photoshop of a possible custom paint idea for it...

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=180

posted by  ChrisV

Your Message