Sexy southern impala

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Sexy southern impala

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/99integra/wickdonk3.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/99integra/wickdonk2.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/99integra/wickdonk.jpg

26" wheels, this is why i love it down south, something that radical I just admire :2cents:

posted by  99integra

Donk is over. That shit is not sexy.

posted by  dodgerforlife

How do you get in? The door's like 3 feet of the ground lol.

I've seen a similar one in Detroit, but the wheels weren't that big. Not my style, but I can see why people like it.

posted by  chris_knows

Florida does not count as "Southern" :tomato: :PP

posted by  jedimario

Huh? lol

posted by  chris_knows

It's certainly different, lol...

posted by  Cliffy

dude thats nasty! thank god we dont have that dumbass trend here it shows that the owners of the cars have NO taste at all

posted by  newyorker

Don't let ChrisV hear ya say that! You'll be slated for being ignorant, narrow minded, and boring, lol....

posted by  Cliffy

I wouldn't necessarily say that he has "no taste." I personally think it's quite idiotic too, that's why neither of us would drive it. However, how would you like it if he thought you were a dumbass without taste for throwing $1K worth of suspension mods into a car with less than 150 hp.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Oh, you canuck's wouldn't know.

See, here in the US, we ahve the South and the North. The two are distinctly different-the biggest difference being how we prefer our tea-, and these differences can sometimes be the cause of mass rioting, violence, and other such chaotic things between the two (example (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War)).

This of course leads to each party having a rather narcissistic view of itself and a condescending view of the other.

Now, if you know anyhting of American geography, you're probably utterly confused right now. Let me explain.

While Florida is geographically in the southern half of the Eastern United States, it is not, in fact, Southern. This could be for any number of reasons, but the biggest two are probably 1. Disney World and 2. the fact that it's against the law for Yankees (northeners) to live anywhere else after retiring. So of course, all the Yankees came down and brought their northern things and ways (unsweet tea, mostly, an abomination to the South).

So, Florida was officially kicked out of the South at least 100 years ago. I think some still pray that an earthequake will physically seperate us :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

:orglaugh: :doh: Damn you hit that dead on, well I was born down here and geographically that makes me southern lol

posted by  99integra

down here it still is, I just love to see what kinda shit people will do to their cars to be noticed

posted by  99integra

I'm glad donk never caught on around here.....closest I've seen was an H3 skyjacked with about 18"s with about 33" rubber.... Personally I'd rather see a classic 'boat' laying frame with 22's tucked.

posted by  dodgerforlife

amen brotha

posted by  07exlv6

Thanks for the explanation, make sense now lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Might as well teach him the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee.:laughing:
As for 99integra, as it has been stated on the forum before, you are not a southerner, you just live in the south.

posted by  thefonz

Meh, they're all the same to me :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

My car is tasteful and discreet it doesnt scream "look at me im a customized honda...again!". Besides, that 1k of suspension work was worth every penny because it made a night and day difference, but i get what you are saying. dont worry im saving for my next and hopefully final project with this thing, and then its gona be a total attention whore, but still nice and clean and respectable. back to topic, im glad we dont have too many of these cars here, and i hope the trend dies soon. instead of spending 1500 on the car and 10k on rims why dont they just get nice cars...i just dont get it

posted by  newyorker

Your Message