what do you think?

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  what do you think?

would win a 1/4 between a 6.0l 2002 gmc 2500h.d vs a 4.7l 1995 dodge dakota slt? my friend thinks his truck can kill mine in a race he claims it has a 4:11 racing gears cold air intake and a chip my truck is stock. both ext cab

posted by  five.0

Who races trucks?? :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

What else are you gonna do on Michigan farms. Tractor pulls stay exciting for only so long:laughing:

posted by  Spanky2324

The answer is just about biting you in the a$$...why ask us. Go out and race your boyfriend and you get a definitive answer.

posted by  BavarianWheels

You'd be very surprised. 4WD + turbodiesel = a good start. There are a few guys running single digit quarters in completely stock appearing trucks. If I'm not mistaken a lot of guys who race modern day Chevy's get their blocks from trucks, damn near indestructable.

Now these guys are getting into a tortoise VS tortoise race, but trucks can be damn fast. Hell, you can build a S10 with a stroker 383 for pretty cheap.

Last but not least...TAKE IT TO THE TRACK! Or just look up 1/4 mile times for your trucks. If stock VS stock it's close, then he's got you beat.

posted by  giant016

Yea I am still impressed with some of the Cummins diesel motors and what people do to them

posted by  newyorker

Your Message