Chevy HHR

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Chevy HHR

Anyone have any opinions concerning a Chevy HHR - I am thinking about buying one sometime in the near future

posted by  tbaxleyjr

I think they're pretty cool. I don't know anyone first hand that owns one though. I know someone with a G5 and they love it, I think the HHR is the same platform. I would think they'll hold their value fairly well, being a sort of SUV with decent gas mileage (plus they look pretty cool). I'm a bit of an environmentalist anyway. Are you planning on leasing or buying?

My only concern would be they're made in Mexico.

posted by  carls47807

Working on an HHR is much like working on a beetle, mosty other small VWs, and a pt cruiser cause the hood is so small so its hard to get to everything, plus the intake system is about the most ass backwards thing Ive ever seen.

posted by  Enthusiast

more than likely buying

I think they are neat looking although they will be a little more cramped to work on than my 1990 Buick (I am probably giving it to my 18 yr old) I have a 1993 Ford Taurus SHO which I will probably get rid of (bodywork is not worth a dime but someone will buy it for the engine and tranny)

I'll let you know if I breakdown and buy one.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Why dont you buy the soon to come out HHR SS

posted by  Enthusiast

my budget says I can only afford an LS with an automatic - Iam looking @ a 4 cyl since fuel around here is @ $3.09/gal and climbing

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Your Message