So guys Ive been making some good progress. Id be done already but I was
getting dicked around by some of my part suppliers. I finally got most of
my stuff and she has started going back together.
Also got my powdercoated stuff back and it looks great.
Also decided to go with a different cam. I just didnt think all the work would be worth a measely 224/230. So the new ones a lil bigger:mrgreen:
Also I realized that cam swap are expensive.
So far im in.
Double roller 100
PR length checker 20
Valve Seals 20
timing cover gasket 9
crank seal 5
chromoly Pushrods 100
AC delete puller 50
Shouldnt be too much longer. but I just blew the honda up so I am in the middle of putting a new headgasket and radiator in it.
Ill get some picks up of the new manifold and wp housing.