Chrysler ME 4-12

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Chrysler ME 4-12

Is it actually going to happen?

posted by  Vlad280ZX

Rumor has it that they will produce the car. Mercedes is helping Chrylser to become a brand that is respected "world wide". The Chrysler ME-412 would be Chrysler's "Halo" car.

posted by  What

so far, the chances the car will go into production are great. seems like everything is going according to plan for chrysler.

posted by  Inygknok

I remember getting a magazine from the Dodge/Chrysler dealership with this car in it. This is truly a car of all cars. 12 cylinders and 4 trubochargers with 850 hp. Can it get any better? With Chrysler/Dodge the possibilities seem endless.

posted by  A-Poc

hehe, here is a quote from howstuffworks.com on the chrysler:

The ME Engine Photos courtesy DaimlerChrysler The ME's all-aluminum, quad-turbo, 6.0-liter V-12 Like most high-performance cars, the ME was built around the engine. [B]The designers started with a twin-turbo V-12 AMG engine, and then put it on steroids.[B] Adding two more turbochargers to the 6.0-liter aluminum power plant cranks the air pressure being pumped into the cylinders to 20 psi.

that thing seriously made me laugh. anyhow, for all of you who want more info, then just click below for the howstuffworks.com site link.

Chrysler ME 4-12 (http://auto.howstuffworks.com/chrysler-concept.htm)

the car is a beast, and its atleast affordable (in a sarcastic point of view, comparing it to other exotic super cars in the world).

posted by  Inygknok

man that thing looks like a rocket :orglaugh:

posted by  Eclipse_2004

its beautifull..... :drool:

but i'm skeptical as to whether it will sell...

posted by  SuperJew

well, it is certain that they have the money for well done marketing..... but they need to start moving and start giving some solid results instead of their computerized tests.

its gonna be tough for chrysler to compete in the world of high class porsches, ferraris, lamborghinis, etc., but i honestly think that, if they do it right, they can pull it off.

posted by  Inygknok

chrysler said its more of a prototype for now.

posted by  Neonlover04

Don't forget about the 850 ft/lbs (!!!) of torque that's good from 2,000-6,000 rpm.

posted by  abless

Your Message