what can i do to get maore hosepower from my pontiac

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  what can i do to get maore hosepower from my pontiac

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew what i could do to get more horespower from my 1999 pontiac Grand Am SE sedan 2.4 liter. i cannot find a single place that sells turbo kits for it for it.

posted by  High Octane

just get cold air intake, exaust, and stuff like that then, talk to sick88tbird, he would probaly know, maybe theres superchargers out for ur car, but i think it costs quite a bit. sorry but thats all i can say

posted by  Neonlover04

where can i find sick88tbird, and where can i find the supercharger you were talking about

posted by  High Octane

I dont know where superchargers are for ur car, but just search arond for them online. find a thread with Sick88tbird in it. or just open a new thread asking him. cuz someon else asked about suping up a grandprix or something... good luck

posted by  Neonlover04

There are many things you can do. You could put a performace exaust, headers, new air filter, cold air intake, NOS system. You could buy a street tuner. And there are many more things you could do. I recomend watching Horse Power TV on the spike chan its on, on Sat and Sun It starts at around 11 and go till 2 pacific time.

posted by  Car Guy

posted by  cinqyg

i hate that show. all the lame jokes and gay movements they do. their conversations are so fake, they make pamela lee's breasts seem real. also, all the parts they mention there are hella expensive. its a tv show made for either beginners who can understand some of the technical words, or for ppl who are extremely bored and are trying to choose between choking themselves with pillows or watching that show. i know, cuz it has happened to me. and the show is on every weekday over here at 2pm EST, on spike tv.

posted by  Inygknok

amen brother, but the way you ended that post was a little weird, a little different from the way that you started it.

posted by  High Octane

Your Message