in a 0-60 run...or a quarter mile...

my friend's grand prix has a 3.1 liter v6 with a 160 hp n wieghts 3400
my neon has a 2.0 liter inline 4 with a 132hp n weighs 2600

posted by  KhanArtisT

you must be retarded...Neons dont have V4s they have inline 4s. :roll:

posted by  SuperJew

ok...my bad...but which one would win?

posted by  KhanArtisT

Well, let's get the lawnchairs,beer and popcorn out (well 2 bags of popcorn) and figure out who that way. Really, both cars are extremely slow, but given power to weight ratios...the Neon. But I have a funny thing telling me driver error will be a big factor in either case...

posted by  thunderbird1100

yea...both of the cars are really slow, but i plan to turbocharge the neon, since it only has three long gears...so yea the neon is still worth the time n the money

posted by  KhanArtisT

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a website www.ProCarShop.com and I need suggestions as to what kinds of things would interest the average car enthusiast. If you could please visit my site, look it over and tell me what kinds of things I should add on to it or remove from it I would greatly appreciate it...Anyone who sends me a suggestion or idea that I end up using will be posted on www.ProCarShop.com Special Thanks page. If you want I could even post your picture...heck I could also post a picture of your car as well. Thanks for your time. Please forward any ideas or suggestions to jk@procarshop.com

Cheers. :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  ProCarShop.com

Heh, the tranny will just go out A LOT quicker with the turbo setup.... Mopar automatic trannies = trouble trouble trouble.

so i should get a 5 spd swap insetad?

posted by  KhanArtisT

I'd vote just get a new car...

The good ol' 727 auto back in the good days of Chrysler were about as strong as they get.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Too bad they put this crap into their cars now...Our 2000 Town and Country LTD.'s tranny is looking to be replaced AGAIN (having its scruffles..only has 80,000 miles on the car; and 20,000 miles on this tranny..)...blah, I just hate it.

Your Message