crown vic

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  crown vic

i have a 96 ford crown vic police interceptor. i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some kind of body kit for it. i know they exsist because i saw one in some dumb new movie coming out called taxi, or something. if you know, please let me know. Thanks

posted by  freeze

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :laughing: :clap:

posted by  DodgeRida67

^^what the hell is that supposed to mean?^^

posted by  freeze

i doubt youll find the body kit you saw in the movie, simply because ....... its a movie. you should google it, or go to and look at what other people have done. if you make an effort im sure you will find what your looking for.

posted by  Pac127

you can do anything u want, nothing is impossible, it probably wont be on sale as a ready made kit, but if u got alot of angle shots of the kit u want and took it to some sort of skecter he could draw out the parts for u, and take em to a custom body kit company, and they'll help ya out, but u'll be fishing out some nice $$$$.

posted by  speedy266

^^ thats actually what i am trying to avoid, lots of $$$, and i know i wont find the exact one from the movie, i dont want it, i just want anything i can find, and i have googled it, and nothing but spam comes up.

posted by  freeze

Your Message