2005 mustang cobra??

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  2005 mustang cobra??

The Mustang Cobra won't return until 2006.

BUT...the good news is one of the chief-designers is none other than Carroll Shelby himself. The Shelby Mustang is coming back...

posted by  Widowmaker2k

does anyone think the new stangs actually look like the old ones in any way? to me, there is hardly any similarities.

posted by  mazda6man

This presents another question within a question. In '05, there will be a Lincoln RS Mustang. Any difference from the Ford GT Mustang?

posted by  TM875

i know the 2005 mustang gt comes out in june next year but does any1 kno when the 2005 cobra comes out?
thanx

posted by  kobe08donthate

Typically, SVT's come out a few months later.

But why worry....

Ford has made me so sick and sad with these new Mustangs. When I saw the new models, I went right to my dealer and bought an '03 Cobra, just to make sure I got my dream car before they destroyed them. The Mustang is perfect now - why do they need to change?

posted by  TM875

except for very small basic things, like tail lights and etc... but that new style of them is pullin my attention

posted by  mazda6man

mazda6man wrote -
"does anyone think the new stangs actually look like the old ones in any way? to me, there is hardly any similarities."

There's already two other topics that include the new Mustangs that are titled, "Any pics of the 2005 Mustangs?" and "New Mustangs coming into production".

posted by  snoopewite

Your Message