please help with my mustang!

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  please help with my mustang!

i just bought a 1994 mustang. Now i dont know a great deal about cars, and i was wondering what would be the best way to go about putting dual exhaust on it. My brother has a 95 camaro v6, with dual exhaust, and he just has 1 muffter with 2 pipes coming out of it. I was wondering if i could do the same thing to the mustang. any suggestions will help.

posted by  bball4life1088

1 muffler w/ 2 pipes is not true dual exhaust. It just looks like it. Is your mustang a V8 car or ?

If it's a V8 car, I would take it to a shop and have a true dual system put on. If it's not, then yes, you can do what your brother has done and get a muffler with dual tips.

Look at JC Whitney, Jegs, Summit, or your local auto parts store and somebody should be able to hook you up.

posted by  theman352001

lol your stupid.. its called an H- pipe

posted by  EzMustang

Let's find out who is the stupid one. What part of my post are you referring to as a H-pipe?

posted by  theman352001

No little stupid. It is not called an H-pipe. He was speaking of a muffler with dual outlets which allow for dual tail pipes.

posted by  DodgeRida67

no shit! but im saying the guy has an H-pipe

posted by  EzMustang

And how do you know if he has an H-pipe? And also answer my previous question, (rephrased) Where in my post am I referring to an H-pipe?

Come on, be a man and do the right thing.

posted by  theman352001

There is no way to know for sure that the guy has an H-pipe, but that is not the point of this post. B-ball if you want to do what your brother did then you can easily get that done, but an even better system would be true duals, a cat back system. I'd check into Borla or Magnaflow, or MAC Performance for your particular vehicle. My friend has a 3.8L V6 97 Mustang with a MAC Performance on it, and it sounds real good in my book.

posted by  Flame Roller

Your Message