:?: Mod's for a Cavalier

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  :?: Mod's for a Cavalier

OK, so I'm gonna sound like a total chick here, but I need some help. My passion for cars is just starting to take off but I still don't know enough about them myself. I was recently forced into buying a '95 4-dr Cavalier, base model. You know, the ones with the plastic bumpers. Anyways, I can't stand the look of the plastic and was wondering what kind of options I have for body work that I can get done on the car. I've been told that you can get the plastic painted, but does this actually look any good? I originally wasn't going to do any modifications to this car, but figured I'll have this car for at least the next few years, might as well like what I drive. I'm willing to put in the cash to make it look and sound decent, so any ideas and suggestions would be great. Thanks!

~aLaNa

posted by  'Lana

Colour coding the bumpers is definitely a big improvement on the appearance of a car. The only problem is that it might not be a perfect match to the rest of the paintwork. What price can you get that done for? What are the wheels like? As far as sound goes, do you just want an aftermarket back box?
I’ve probably left this reply too late - she probably left after you all ignored her cry Ah well, life goes on )

posted by  snoopewite

Don't waste your money. Go to school, get a profession, and then by a 'vette

posted by  fedroger

Dude this thread is almost 2 freakin years old!!! :screwy:

posted by  Pinstriper38

Anything you could possibly do to the car is only gonna look worse. Dont look like those fools out there drving Civics with bodykits. Just use the car to get from A to B and save up for your next car.

posted by  Oomba

Damn thread revivers! :banghead:

posted by  FordFromHell351

Yeah you tell them Ford :laughing:

posted by  99integra

every post i find that kid in, he's either dissin' someone's english or reviving a 6 month+ old post

posted by  TurboLag

Wow, you have time to read every thread? You lead an exciting life!

posted by  fedroger

Sad thing is it's still more exciting than yours...

posted by  Pythias

Wow, you have the english skills of a retarded pre-schooler? I never would have guessed! :laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

Was so wrong with reviving a thread? I see turbolag do it quite often.

posted by  Enthusiast

no, on accident once.

posted by  TurboLag

I still dont see what so wrong with it though

posted by  Enthusiast

pretty much just because its annoying. Plus, if someone hasnt touched it in 6 months that pretty much means its a dead thread

posted by  TurboLag

Most dont bother me. The only ones that have no point are the ones with people asking what they should buy or do to their cars and yet the thread is 6 months to 1 year old, you'd think they already made up their mind (and wont come back).

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message