Newest member

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  Newest member

Sup everyone? Heres my ride, http://www.pbase.com/gabrielito23. 1998.5 Ford Contour SVT.

posted by  bellaco

Welcome to the forums bellaco. In England we have the Mondeo ST24 RSA saloon. Have you finished modifying your car?

posted by  snoopewite

Yeah I know what a mondeo is. I haven really done anything except for intake and resonator removal. I'm a member of CEG. I do want to do a 3 liter swap. I like the st220. Thats a bad mofo. Is that your car?

posted by  bellaco

My profile will tell you that I drive a Toyota Rav4.

posted by  snoopewite

Your telling people about that? Um that looks like a car I would see my english teacher driving. :twisted:

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

I have a '79 datsun 280ZX with a V8 DOHC that does 0-60 in about 5 seconds and it cost me about $1200. (I've got a cool uncle :) ) It will waste that car, it's a hell of a lot cooler looking. Even without the gay lights and good sound system.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

And pray tell, what kind of "V8 DOHC" engine do you have in your ZX?

posted by  vwhobo

Couldn't help but notice how ChevySuxD0ng left out his little line at the bottom of his post about how his MOM had problems with their FORD. I wonder what his mom would have to say if she saw his little line.

posted by  theman352001

She wouldn't be too happy about it if she saw it. and as for my Z. I'm not sure. I'd have to ask my uncle on that one. (I don't know that much about cars yet lol) All I know is that it definetely isn't a stock engine.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Your Message