2000 Pontiac Montana

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  2000 Pontiac Montana

I just went to a dealer and they have a 2000 Pontiac Montana for sale. They are asking $12,000 + taxes (Canaidan) for it. Its a SWB 3.4 liter V-6 and is in immaculate condition. Best part of it is that it only has 45,000 kilometers!! I am pretty set on buying it, but I am a little hesitant about the year. I wanna finance it for 60 months, which will cost me about $300 bucks a month with $1000 downpayment and insurance will be nothing. I am thinking that in 5 years when its paid of its not gonna be worth much since it will be 10 years old....plus who knows how reliable the vehicle will be in 3 or 4 years..If the mileage was'nt so good then I would avoid this car, but its not so I need your opinions! Would ya say its a good deal? Has anyone had any experience with this car or heard anything??? I wanna know what I am getting myself into. :confused:

posted by  donvito2005

i don't recommend u touch it. high price, wayyyy too high. where u from? im from montreal and i can get u a 2003 or close for that price, with a/c. in my opinion, worth no more than 9000. get an extended guarantee if u really insist on buying it. and from what ive heard, intake gasket usually craps out causing anti freeze to mix into engine oil. don't touch it, my :2cents:

posted by  Carcass

Sounds like a fair deal. Those are the only mini-vans I like. If it's what you want, get it for-sure. Though we've worked on a couple of them, just minor repairs though.

posted by  88GrandPrixSE

Your Message