I have a question about a 02 Grand Cherokee

Home  \  Domestic Cars  \  I have a question about a 02 Grand Cherokee

I have a '02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laradeo and I was wondering if anyone knew if I could buy a limited set of bumpers and put them on my laradeo, also if anyone knew where I could find a limited grill that is black with a chrome trim around the holes. If anyone could find me this info that would be awsome. Thank you.

posted by  02blackbeauty

You might be able to find some at a junk yard. Where I live there a couple of Jeeps with mixed bumpers.

posted by  JEEPOWNER

There's a place known as "Continental" that deals in all that stuff. We have a catalog where i work at "Advance Auto Parts" (disclaimer: i in no way think advance auto parts is better than any other parts place. if you don't know what you are doing or need when you go in to buy a part you will get the wrong one. i even do this on purpose at times).

Check out your local one.

Good luck

posted by  carls47807

Your Message