69 camaro

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  69 camaro

Hey guys, I'm new to this site, I'm looking for a 69 Camaro and was wondering what I should offer for this one I found. I'm not sure what's under the hood but I did see the body and the interior. The body is still ok, little rust on the rear quarter panel and it could use a new paint job, there is nothing wrong with the interior except the driver seat has a rip in it. I took a look under the car, it looks like it's still pretty solid (didn't have time to put it up in the air to get a closer look). Supposedly it's a z28 but how do I make sure and if it is does that make it worth more?
Thanks ahead of time.

Cbudweiser

posted by  cbudweiser

I'm not a Camaro expert, so I'll leave the question of identification to those in the know other than to say that all '69 Z-28's were 302ci, 4spds, had larger diameter sway bars and 12 bolt rear ends. What I will answer is your question on value; Hell yes, a real '69 Z-28 is worth a lot of money these days, especially in decent condition.

Dave

posted by  DPelletier

You really need some expert help.

Here's a link to the great source of camaro info (http://www.camaros.net)

They have pages of vin info as well as forums. great site.

posted by  corbett_auto

right after i posted this, i called the guy back for the vin number and more info on the car but the the said he sold it already. the punk said he'd hold it for me till the end of the week, i'm mad :banghead:
cbudweiser

posted by  cbudweiser

If you are really into Camaros check out all the Camaro club websites and join a club near your area. Get the newsletter and do some networking in the club and you will probablly be surprised that you could find something fair priced throught the club. Go to some of their meets and introduce your self to them.

posted by  Snappydwp1

Your Message