1985 Thunderbird Continental Kit & Fender Skirts ???

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  1985 Thunderbird Continental Kit & Fender Skirts ???

Looking for a Continental Kit and set of Fender Skirts that will fit my 1985 Thunderbird has anyone ever seen a 85 with these items on it ?? Would love to see a pic if possible.aND LOCATE THEM FOR PURCHASE. tHANKS. :rolleyes:

posted by 

Negative on the skirts, JC Whitney used to carry a Continental kit for it though... A long time ago.

posted by  vwhobo

It SEEMS that <Fender Skirt King dot com> (http://www.fenderskirtking.com/) may have a kit, but it doesn't seem likely they have skirts for your 1985 T-bird.

Isn't the internet amazing...

posted by  BavarianWheels

There is a body skirt for an 83-88 T-bird. I have an 86 Motorcraft Edition Tbird with the kit, all the parts have Ford numbers if you want them I currently have them all removed, so getting the numbers will be easy, and im putting them directly on to my 85 T-bird the are a direct fit. E-mail me if you want the numbers. attached are some pics of my 86 with the Skirts.

posted by  tbirb

Thank you for the help but the person who asked posted one time and left. I don't think he cares.

posted by  vwhobo

Ya know, I just looked at those pics again and, suprise... There are no fender skirts on the car. Exactly what parts are you thinking of?

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message