Turning a 01 mustang into an 05!??!

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  Turning a 01 mustang into an 05!??!

I'm really into classic mustangs but can't afford to buy nor restor one. i have a 01 mustang gt that i'm working on. www.pmpfactory.com has created an awesome body kit that will restyle my car into a 05 mustang gt. http://www.puremustangperformance.com/roadster/ The only thing is i don't like the front bumper and i ask if anyone knows of any other kit that does this or if pmpfactory will have other variations to this kit. any comment about this car will be welcomed thank you

posted by  Carlos Traveria

hey if it works update us because my dad wants a 05 1 but he has a 03 an how much does it cost

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your english skills suck!!

posted by  fedroger

That was a pretty blunt comment. He could come back at ya. After all, you only have 4 posts and you're already dissin' people. Jay-G? Is that you? I think the conversion looks really good, i'd go for it.

posted by  TurboLag

LOL :clap: :clap: :mrgreen:

posted by  corbett_auto

Ya gotta admit, for a noob he's pretty balsy. Almost like he's BEEN HERE BEFORE.

*hint hint wink wink*
Mods IMO I think you should look into this guy...

posted by  TurboLag

go away, you idiot...

posted by  dodger65

Wow dude, you hella contradicted yourself :laughing:

Good call dodger :clap: !

posted by  TurboLag

r u talkin 2 me?

posted by  hhsrastler92

he was talking about the thread starter not you. and he hella did contradict himself. and from the looks of it his iq is low enough to be jay-g so maybe it is him

posted by  72firebird

Considering the new chassis is 100x better than the old one (circa 1979), just save up and save your mustang from another bad embarrassing bodykit.

posted by  VG30DE

Your Message