1964 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud lll rolling shell for sale!!

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  1964 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud lll rolling shell for sale!!

See here for more info and pics -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4563525552&rd=1&sspage name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

posted by  bnmmotors

I understand that if you're in the UK, the domestic car section would seem like a logical place to put this thread.

However, the fact that there is a European section may be a good indication that "domestic" refers to another market besides the UK.

I would suggest posting there as you may get more viewers. Heck, if I lived over there I might consider this project.

To any mods out there tuning in, perhaps changing "domestic" to "American" might be appropriate given our international audience. :2cents:

posted by  theman352001

unless he also put this in the domestic car part. he put this in the classic car section. and since its a 1964 i say hes right where he needs to be. other than the selling stuff section

posted by  72firebird

Overlooked that part. I thought I was in the domestic section. I suppose it does fit here but I think he would still get more viewers in the European car section.

posted by  theman352001

Your Message